Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Post New Reply
Username   Not a member? Sign up, free
Password
Subject
Message body

Emoticons
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

View more Emoticons
 Font color:  Font size: Close Tags
Options
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Do not show my signature in this post
Disable HTML in this post
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post

voicedance16

Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2018 04:27 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The Band's Visit playbill I ordered still hasn't arrived. I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago; I wonder what's taking so long...
2. I really wish I could go to the YPC sing along this coming weekend
3. I also wish it wasn't so hot, but I think it's gonna cool off tomorrow
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
joybucket

Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2018 01:58 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I just got a rude prank call from someone. I'm not sure if I should call the police and report it, or ignore it since it's probably just someone being immature and stupid, and not something real serious. Idk. smh it makes me angry, though.

2. I'm tired of it being summer and wish it weren't 90 degrees. (It's never 90 in September in Michigan. It's usually between 60 and 80.) I'm ready for fall.

3. I hope the nurse calls me back soon and tells me they're refilling my medicine, because I run out today and I have severe withdrawals to medications, and the one that runs out today is the one that I take so I won't be suicidal. smh but the nurse won't fill it unless the doctor is in, and they won't let be get it filled early. I can only get it filled the day it runs out, and if the doctor isn't in I have to wait. smh

I hate being walked on but I don't know what to do. I'm not entirely sure if the call was a prank call or wrong number, but either way the person was rude and hung up on me, and I think it was a prank call. Also, the voice sounded the same as the person who's been harassing me with calls at random times throughout the past year. smh
voicedance16

Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2018 12:52 PM       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. On this day, 17 years ago - Saturday, September 16, 2001 - the "plane people" left Gander after being stranded there for 5 days. Wow I love Come From Away a lot.

2. I went to try to sell some clothes yesterday with my best friend. I'm really annoyed because they bought a lot of her stuff and she literally made over $50 while I only got like $3...

3. I need to stop sleeping so late. The day is already almost half over...
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014