Profile | Journal
|Posted: 20 Apr 2009 05:15 PM Subject: Game Rules
1. Keep it clean and nice. Dur.
2. Stay on topic. No non-game chit chat beyond a line here and there.
3. 50 page max. After that I'm closing it.
4. All games that have reached the 50 page max can be restarted.
5. Look before you create a thread to make sure you aren't recreating an old game.
6. Don't post just to increase your post count. If you do, then you are a super-nerd.
7. Along the lines of number 6, don't create countdown/countup threads. Anything that doesn't require thought. Everyone can count, everyone can say what time it is. These aren't fun.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.
Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me