Topic: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0  
armytaylorgirl

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:46 PM       Subject: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
Rules are simple, change one letter to make a new word. One letter only. Ready? Go.

Tore
In case ya'll didn't know, I'm Kel.

Fame fame doin it for the fame fame cuz we wanna live the life of the rich and famous
Fame fame doin it for the fame fame cuz we got a taste for champagne and endless fortune

I'm freakishly obsessed with A7X, my husband and Myspace

I'm a chill and laidback person.

Get to know me?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:48 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
More, again.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
armytaylorgirl

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:49 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
bore
In case ya'll didn't know, I'm Kel.

Fame fame doin it for the fame fame cuz we wanna live the life of the rich and famous
Fame fame doin it for the fame fame cuz we got a taste for champagne and endless fortune

I'm freakishly obsessed with A7X, my husband and Myspace

I'm a chill and laidback person.

Get to know me?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:50 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
Born.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:57 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
Corn.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:01 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
Core.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:08 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
Sore.
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
life couldn't be any better
melissa526

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:46 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
Sort
if you got to start somewhere, why not here? if you got to start sometime why not now? if we got to start somewhere i say here. if we gotta start sometime i say now...
through the fort there is hope in the distance, from cathdrals to third world missions, love with fall to the earth like a crashing wave.
chores--tonights the night, for the sinners and the saints, two worlds collide, in a beautiful display, its our love tonight, when we step across the line, we can sail across the sea, to a city with one king, to a city on our knees. a city on our knees...(continued)
--part of:
city on our knees, by toby mac.
wafflesarebeast

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:47 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
fort.
"According to Greek mythology, man was created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their capacity, Zeus divided it into two distinct parts, which condemns them to pass their life in the search of their other half."

Call me Sofa. ;)
melissa526

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:50 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
font
if you got to start somewhere, why not here? if you got to start sometime why not now? if we got to start somewhere i say here. if we gotta start sometime i say now...
through the fort there is hope in the distance, from cathdrals to third world missions, love with fall to the earth like a crashing wave.
chores--tonights the night, for the sinners and the saints, two worlds collide, in a beautiful display, its our love tonight, when we step across the line, we can sail across the sea, to a city with one king, to a city on our knees. a city on our knees...(continued)
--part of:
wafflesarebeast

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:51 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
pont.

its on wikipedia...o.O
"According to Greek mythology, man was created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their capacity, Zeus divided it into two distinct parts, which condemns them to pass their life in the search of their other half."

Call me Sofa. ;)
melissa526

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:59 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
pant
--part of:
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:59 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
rant
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rveurs
You used to be alright
What happened?
Et cetera, et cetera
melissa526

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 10:01 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
runt
--part of:
princessxx0412

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 10:01 PM         Subject: RE: Change One Letter To Make A New Word 2.0
bunt.

Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it.
May the wind always be at your back & the sun upon your face.
& May the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

Hiii, I'm Kara. They call me a dreamer.
facebook
myspace

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.