Topic: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Today I've learned... [Part 4]  
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2010 10:49 AM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today i've learned that sleeping is the enemy, my enemy.

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2010 03:17 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Toiday i learned how scared i can really get
vegmeh

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2010 06:43 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today I learned taking it easy doesn't pay off
I'm Cara. Insert interesting statement of how unique I am to make you all love me.
chelss-2009

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2010 08:13 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today I've learned that I should probably just start keeping these things to myself. It would be simpler that way.

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2010 09:04 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today I've learned that I'm either finally starting to get over it, or I've become desensitized and numb.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2010 03:46 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today i learned just how much me and tyler have in common
jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2010 04:06 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today I've learned how hard it is for me to actually pay attention.
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2010 05:18 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
today i've learned that i'm just no good at advanced chemistry.

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2010 12:34 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
today i've learned that u can't always rely on the internet.

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2010 03:37 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
today i've learned that if i just get things done, it takes a lot of stress away, and it makes me feel better about myself.

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2010 04:20 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today I've learned to answer my phone when my dad calls.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2010 04:35 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
^seconded.

Today I've learned that popcorn takes 2 minutes and thirty seconds in the microwave. AND NO LONGER.
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
bubblyme-19

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2010 06:51 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today I've learned, that I really just need to get over stupid things and stop getting worked up.
How about we flip a coin; heads i'm y o u r s, tails your m i n e :]

Twitter: @dearMirandaa
Hit it up

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2010 09:27 PM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today i've learned the reason why he torments me in the manor that he does is for the simple fact that hes jealous.

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
bubblyme-19

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 12:39 AM         Subject: RE: Today I've learned... [Part 4]
Today I've learned that Nick really isn't that bad, pretty cool, actually.
How about we flip a coin; heads i'm y o u r s, tails your m i n e :]

Twitter: @dearMirandaa
Hit it up

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 50 pages.