Topic: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII  
martikagray

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 09:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1) Good morning!
2) I had a wonderful night sleep.
3) This song is great..
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 04:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
Let me just go home.
But then again...
I can't wait for tomorrow.
eljay09

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 06:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1)My sister needs to grow up and be a good parent to her son.
2)I wonder if the feeds are back on.
3)I'm hungry.
sweetdistraction
s

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 06:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. All the dogs in the neigbourhood are barking and there are cats being murdered, I assume, outside and I can't close my window or I'll die.
2. TOO. WARM.
3. I feel less awful now.
My name is Kelly

thawing

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 07:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
I'm hungry.
It looks like it's about to rain. It's looked this way for the past hour or two though, aha.
I made a writing blog on Tumblr, but every time I try, I put myself down and jfdskflsf whyyyy
xo
sweetdistraction
s

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 07:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. I forgot I hated this laptop.
2. I love my Dad but I can never sleep when I stay at his house. I'm probably gonna be awake all night.
3. I've no right to be annoyed at him.
My name is Kelly

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 07:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. So many details!
2. I'm not looking forward to this weekend, not at all!
3. I tend to get headaches when I lounge around the house all day. I need to get out and do something.
sweetdistraction
s

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 08:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. I'm goin' to the country, gonna eat me a load of peaches... bizzare song.
2. There was something I was meant to do.
3. The olympics has shown that there are two things that the Irish are good at: fighting and riding. Teeheehohohaha.
My name is Kelly

scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 08:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
Where is that noise coming from?
Uhh, usually I can't think of the second thing.
I like cinnamon rolls...
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. This is the sound of settling.
2. I need to go find some bandanas. They remind me of M83.
3. Its almost 8. I need to pack. And wrap presents.
If the heart is heaven
Tell me would the mind then be hell?
And if I get too heavy for ya let me know cause I can’t tell
The jar and bell, well.

http://natureandgrace.tumblr.com/
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 10:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. tell me you love me.
2. going to kfc with my friend :-)
3. feeling pretty crappy about my girlfriends ditching me.. but its ok because he's come to save the day.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 11:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
Uno. I'm kind of hungry.
Dos. Oh dear.
Tres. There are so many episodes.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 11:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. Well, at least this day is over with.
2. Now I get to dread tomorrow. I really don't wanna say bye to her. I know it's not goodbye forever and I'll see her again and all, but it just isn't the same.
3. New message apparently. My computer's being weird.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 11:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. That pizza from Bellacino's was the worst pizza I've ever had.
2. I'm stressed. Guess I'll just have to deal with it.
3. The only thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow is visiting his parents in the morning. The rest of the day... ugh.
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 11:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. I'm doing it a miserable job at chatting with them. I need to be more helpful.
2. I'd like a vacation, from everything. Including my phone so I didn't have to answer to anyone. I'm actually beginning to need that.
3. I could watch this show all day, every day.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next>>
You're at 34 of 50 pages.