Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My throat is dry and burns
2. I hope they get this race in tonight. My dad hopes it's tomorrow and I would love to go out and watch it but at the same time I like this race much better as a night race.
3. I'm so happy for Austin T. winning the ARCA race today. I will never spell his last name right LOL! He deserved it so much.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Feb 2017 01:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm not sure what I want to do about this.
2. I'm looking forward to dinner tonight. We're going to an Italian place.
3. I sorta need to pee but I can't be bothered getting up.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Feb 2017 03:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I got the whole row to myself - every non-rever's dream!
2. I just realized, they filed for the GIBBZ2 arrival, we're going to fly right over my house in about an hour.
3. I miss him so much already. He'll be done with sim and home in 8 days, but still. We had an awesome time this past week and a half.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Feb 2017 06:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It really bothers me that I seem to sleep fine when I nap during the day, but I struggle to get a decent amount of solid sleep when I sleep overnight.
2. I think it's raining again.
3. Looking forward for another day at work.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Feb 2017 03:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Oh my goodness, the nap Rylee and I just had was amazing. I was so tired.
2. I'm giving her a bath when Ryan and I get home. :)
3. I wish I could sleep a couple more hours.
Raymond 4-28-14
Rylee 2-4-17
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Feb 2017 10:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My best friend is moving this weekend so I'm helping him move and set up everything at his new place. I'm so excited.
2. I need to wash my hair tonight.
3. It's good to have some plans laid out.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2017 07:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I didn't sleep well last night. My sleep has been out of whack ever since being up all night on my red-eye flight.
2. I'm SO not looking forward to my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. Nothing against her, I just hate estrogen-infused events like that. But it's at a tavern so I'm hoping it's not too frilly.
3. One of the astronauts I follow on Instagram posted one of the most glorious pictures of the shuttle I've ever seen. I'm surprised I haven't seen it before.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Gosh, what a busy day. I'm supposed to be going to a friend's house for drinks tonight, I have a feeling I'm going to get home at the end of the day and just collapse and not want to go anywhere.
2. I have a big meeting at 10:30 tomorrow too.. my friend will probably want to drink a lot and I might get sucked into it. I can't be hungover for this meeting.
3. I've gotta run to the mall down the road and pick up my phone.
betweenthelight

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2017 12:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. The cheesecake my parents sent home with Matt and I is almost too fancy to eat. Almost. I might dig in to it soon.
2. It's awesome to have some time off, even though I'll miss the luncheon tomorrow.
3. That dude's like 30, what on earth does he see in a 21 year old, what the heck could they possibly have in common... unless he's mentally delayed by almost a decade.
Elizabeth ~ 24 ~ 5-23-12 ❤️
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2017 12:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. First time putting my suitcase away in like... 4 or 5 months.
2. My appetite has been really weird the past few days. Like I’m hungry but nothing sounds appetizing. I hate it when this happens.
3. I need to fill out my Global Entry forms and hope they can do my meeting/screening/whatever while I’m at the airport on Monday.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2017 01:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My appetite has been weird lately too. Usually, I'm always waiting for the next time I can eat, but I've been so busy that it hasn't even crossed my mind. It got to 2pm today when I realised I hadn't eaten anything all day, super unusual for me.
2. I hate taking the trams at this time of the day when it's this hot. It's so crowded and all the body heat inside has nowhere to escape to.
3. I have all these little pimples in my eyebrows.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2017 11:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. YAY that Jamie starts 3rd in the Daytona 500. Seeing him (my fav driver) and Chase (my dads fav driver) battle for the win was fun. Chase won, but I'm still very happy as Jamie got such a great starting spot and they interviewed him.
2. I'm mad at a driver for wrecking another driver who I wanted to make the race on Sunday and he didn't because of that.
3. I just bumped something on the nightstand with my foot and knocked it over and it was loud and I jumped. I hate it when that happens.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2017 04:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I am feeling super weird. I have a big decision to make and I have no idea how to even approach the decision-making process.
2. I hope he's having a good night out. I feel a little bad that I had to stay in tonight.
3. I should clean the kitchen.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2017 05:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Rylee & I slept on and off all day. Felt really good.
2. Ryan left to go get chocolate lmao.
3. I could sleep for days.
Raymond 4-28-14
Rylee 2-4-17
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2017 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I thought he'd be here by now. I'm getting impatient.
2. I hope the phone case I ordered online gets here tomorrow.
3. The clock in my dining room has stopped. I better replace the batteries in it.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next>>
You're at 16 of 20 pages.