Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2017 12:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Him getting extended and not coming home til Thursday actually works out better, we won't have to spend as much on a hotel in San Francisco now.
2. That flying club has pretty good rates. Nice planes, too. Maybe in a year or so...
3. I need to call my doctor, I'm not sure if my hypothyroidism is bad enough to need medication yet.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2017 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Out with the old, in with the new.
2. I can't wait till Tuesday to start at the clubhouse.
3. I hope Joe calls me later today and we can work through what happened yesterday.
The shadows in your life may be from standing in your own sunshine.

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2017 08:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Rays TSS was late this morning. At least she doesn't have to be here 2 hours.
2. My nose is so dry. I feel like my skin is just dry like the desert.
3. Only one more therapist for the day after Sara.
ari. 21 Pepsi fiend have hope autism mom of 2 ILYNancy.F*CKCANCER
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2017 08:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. There's nothing worse than someone who'll complain about things they should be doing anyway, like basic household chores like taking the trash out or doing the dishes. You aren't a child, grow up and do what is expected of you.
2. I was doing so well with my diet but the weekend was a complete blow-out!
3. I'm going to take Thursday off this week so I can get some other things done.
skia

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2017 12:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1: Moving out with my boyfriend and his best friend, and if it will be really fun or really shitty.
2: I don't want to deal with school.
3: my city is getting a cat cafe lol
Throw me to the wolves and i'll come back leading the pack.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2017 01:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm going to take my dog for a run when I get home from work. It's really hot outside but he hasn't been out for a while and I could use the exercise.
2. I can't forget to check the mail when I get home either. I'm expecting a few things.
3. I really feel like having Indian for dinner tonight.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2017 02:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I have to go back next Tuesday. Ugh. I hate driving. Lol.
2. These contractors are really annoying. I wonder what they're doing in the hallway.
3. I really need to stop spending my money so stupidly.
ari. 21 Pepsi fiend have hope autism mom of 2 ILYNancy.F*CKCANCER
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2017 09:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I want to start eating out once a week to try all the awesome restaurants around my new place.
2. It's only three weeks until we go on our little getaway, I'm so excited.
3. I really hope I'm able to pull this off.
mariababy

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2017 09:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I have not been on Bzoink in over 2 years
2.I missed going on here and doing surveys and quizzes and such
3.Time goes by so fast
I love my babe! 6/18/12
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2017 10:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It's so strange when I read my old surveys and think about what I was doing in my life at the time I made it.
2. I'm feeling so worried about getting this project done before the deadline.
3. I'm running out of room for tattoos.
rubyrae

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2017 12:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Polyamorous relationships (three-way relationships) are so fascinating but I've never seen one work without problems (beyond the normal two-way relationship problems), especially when it isn't understood by mainstream society.
2. I think we are going to go for a midnight walk to get drinks. It's really nice out.
3. My roommate can be so annoying.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2017 12:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I miss my friends from back home. I wish they would move down here so I could see them all the time.
2. I have to remember to stop by the pharmacy on my way home from work to get a nasal spray.
3. I am craving espresso.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2017 07:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I was only able to sleep from 11 PM - 4 AM. I've been having so much trouble sleeping all the way through the night lately, it's so frustrating.
2. Funny how I've never actually seen a tornado, yet it seems as though just growing up in Ohio and having lots of tornado warnings was enough to give me a lifetime supply of nightmares about them.
3. I'm looking forward to Brian and I going to the Micro Center in Fairfax this weekend. Total nerd date. But I hope they have that AV to HDMI converter I've been looking for.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2017 08:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It's nice to have a day off during the week but I have so many other things on my plate, it doesn't really count as a day off.
2. I'm going to a psychologists appointment in about an hour.
3. Beef jerky is great protein snack but I hate how it always gets stuck in my teeth!
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Mar 2017 02:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't believe we got hit with a microburst earlier... doesn't look like it did any damage to the house, but some of the neighbors's houses had siding and roof shingles ripped off. It was so loud and windy I thought there was a small tornado nearby.
2. I'm so excited for Friday evening.
3. My legs are really achy. I wonder if I didn't stretch enough before exercising.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next>>
You're at 17 of 49 pages.