Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2017 09:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Rays therapists are here. He made my house a damn mess. Toys in every inch of my home.
2. Rylee is sleeping but won't let me put her down.
3. I am in need of COFFEE.

RAYMOND
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2017 08:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I need to stop thinking about work! It's the weekend and I don't have anything to do until I go back on Monday. I need to use this time to just relax but it's so hard to focus on anything else.
2. I think my boyfriend and I will go out for dinner tonight.
3. I wanted to take the dog for a run today but it's raining.
rubyrae

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2017 04:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Insomnia is such a drag.
2. At least now I can get some reading done.
3. It's frustrating watching my boyfriend sleep soundly while I'm stuck awake.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2017 04:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I checked FlightAware and his flight out to SFO just went over. :-)
2. This works out just as well. We'll just go to Fairfax on Friday or Saturday.
3. I need to go back out for some stuff from Target, and I might also get an early dinner from Panera.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2017 11:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'll email that client in an hour if they still haven't gotten back to me. They don't understand that I have a job to do and deadlines to meet.
2. I'm having pasta with vegetables and pesto for lunch, it's super delicious.
3. I should definitely take the pup for a walk this evening.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Mar 2017 10:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Damn, what a nightmare to get trapped in... I can't believe that happened. They need to fix their procedural issues.
2. That was so bizarre earlier. It's like I subconsciously knew something was wrong hours before I actually knew something was wrong.
3. I now have to be up at 4:30 tomorrow morning, ughhhh.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Mar 2017 12:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My period started while I was at work and I didn't have any supplies with me so I had to go home and come back. How embarrassing.
2. I'm still at work now and I've decided to stay late to make sure I get everything done for the day. I feel like I'm so behind.
3. I feel nauseous but I think it's just a symptom of my period.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Mar 2017 08:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I found out I have an issue with my thyroid which most likely explains why I'm tired so much, I hope this new medicine helps, it's awful to be tired 24/7. I have to take it at 9am every day and it's 8:07 now so I might as well just stay up until I take it then try and sleep a little more. I went to bed super early but woke up at around 4am.
2. I hope this weekend's races are more exciting than last weekend.
3. I am actually looking forward to the St Patricks Day Parade on Saturday. I haven't looked forward to a parade in years. I was in so many between the short time I was in baton and the 6 years I was on the drill team/pizazz team that I'm kinda sick of them. I hope it's not too cold Saturday. It's not supposed to be but the weather here lately is ridiculously unpredictable.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Mar 2017 02:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I feel bad for not getting back to my dad, he was expecting to meet up with Brian in O'Hare between flights, but shit really hit the fan yesterday.
2. I'm so glad Jay called him back so soon. They're still on the phone but I'm sure he'll have some answers.
3. It was nice to come back home this morning after having to be up so early and go back to bed for a bit.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2017 10:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It's so hard to keep on top of all this work. My head is so muddled and I'm getting everything confused.
2. I should call my dad today. It's been a while since I've talked to him.
3. I have so much stuff to do. I shouldn't even be on Bzoink.
rubyrae

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2017 10:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Is it that hard for my roommate to turn lights off in the rooms he isn't using?!
2. I think I want to get a place of my own but sharing an apartment with a roommate makes everything so affordable.
3. I wish he wasn't busy tonight so he could come over and watch movies with me.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2017 11:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I need to have a break to clear my head. I can't even concentrate on my project when my head is like this.
2. I should have made another appointment with my psychologist but the week was over before I knew it, and I just feel like I'm too busy to take an hour or more out of my day.
3. I don't know what to do right now.
rubyrae

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Mar 2017 01:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm still awake and I'm so tired but if I try to sleep I'll just be laying there for hours driving myself insane.
2. I really have to use the bathroom but my roommate has been in there for the last hour. I'm starting to wonder if he passed out drunk in there.
3. I want to do some online shopping.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Mar 2017 02:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I think I'll start cooking dinner soon. My appetite usually disappears when I'm stressed but I'm starving right now and I've been thinking about dinner all day at work!
2. My sister is coming down to visit me for the weekend and I'm really looking forward to seeing her.
3. I'll watch one more episode of this show and then I'll get up.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Mar 2017 09:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I have an appointment at 1, then Brian and I are going to chill for a bit at our favorite coffeehouse.
2. It's pretty mild weather today but apparently it might still snow tonight.
3. I can't believe this process could take 2-3 weeks. And it involves a 3-hour-long conference call. Insanity.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next>>
You're at 18 of 20 pages.