Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2017 04:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm sooo sore and in so much pain from the amusement park yesterday (Wed) and I think the rides may have caused my fibromyalgia to flare up. Hopefully it doesn't last much longer it's torture. Last time I was there I didn't have much pain. I think it might've been that new ride I tried, but I did have SOOOO much fun at the Knobel's amusement park with my cousins. The pain started way later.
2. That pizza we had for dinner that my cousins picked up was sooo good. Andy's pizza is AMAZING.
3. I am so tired.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2017 05:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I ordered risotto from this Italian place down the road but it wasn't the best.
2. I'll watch one more episode of this show and then I'll have a shower.
3. I have these huge pimples on my forehead and they're quite painful.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2017 08:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I have horrible heartburn
2. I have so many errands to run today
3. I hope I don't have to go to that thing tonight as the XFINITY Series race is tonight
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2017 07:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I woke up early and went for a run with the dog to get it done and out of the way. Now I can spend the rest of the day relaxing.
2. I might call him and see if he wants to go into the city for lunch.
3. I'm about to have breakfast, I think I'll have an omelette.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2017 10:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I want Jess to get that job, but she'd have to move and then I'd have to find another roommate. Or just have Keith move in... I dunno...
2. More lies. It's all lies.
3. I'm so tired. But I don't want to go to bed yet.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2017 10:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. That's insane, she has 4 kids and she's only 24? :shock:
2. I need to call about my application on Monday. It's such a huge contractor, I might have to bug the shit out of them in order to have my application get noticed.
3. Hah, I swear, everyone in this industry knows each other.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2017 03:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My boyfriend and I are going to a party tonight where we will catch up with a bunch of our friends. I'm looking forward to it.
2. I've always wanted to learn how to roll cigarettes.
3. I'm going to start cooking dinner in a few minutes so we can eat before we go out.
rubyrae

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2017 03:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't sleep. Again. Nothing new.
2. I want something to eat and drink but there are not many things open at this time.
3. I wonder what I can cook.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2017 04:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. One of my neighbours is having a party tonight. They left a note on my door during the week to let me know, but I think my boyfriend and I will go back to his house after this party we're going to tonight. I don't really want to be kept up if it's a really loud one.
2. My hair is super soft after that deep conditioner I used last night. It smells good too.
3. I'm not very hungry but I know if I don't eat now, I won't get a chance to later.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2017 09:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
hope i have plans today dont really wanna be sitting around the house all day
im hungry i need something to eat
its suppose to rain today ughh wheres the sunshine
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2017 06:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I forgot my sunglasses at my parent's house yesterday.
2. I wish my apartment community's gym had more stuff in it.
3. I should call Keith soon.
~ Hannah
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2017 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
well today was an ok day did some housework and played some videogames
back to work tomorrow than off tuesday for 4th of july
thinking about if i should do or make a survey before bed
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2017 10:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm writing some important marketing stuff for work today and I'm realising how in over my head I am with some of this stuff. I think it's almost worth saying something to my boss and having the record label deal with it. It's way out of my league.
2. I'm sitting under the heater with my dog curled up on my chest and my laptop resting on my lap and it's very cosy. I'm going to have to move soon to make lunch and I don't want to disturb the poor sleeping beauty.
3. I kinda wish we'd talk more about him moving in, but I think he thinks it's too soon.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jul 2017 08:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I still can't believe my brother and sister-in-law lost their pregnancy. She was only about a month along, but still. I feel so bad for them.
2. That's so weird that my lower back hurts from jogging, I've never had this happen before.
3. I think I'll go make some green tea soon.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jul 2017 10:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I really need to buy a pair of more portable headphones. My studio ones are not practical to take outside of my working spaces.
2. I'm having a bit more luck with my work stuff today. It helps to be in my office and in a good working environment.
3. I'll have him stay the night tonight.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next>>
You're at 31 of 50 pages.