Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My mum wants to move out of the house I grew up in and I'm so not ready to say goodbye to the house. All my greatest memories are in that house.
2. I should get up and take the dog out before it's too cold outside.
3. I never finished that movie.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.well tonight is wwe battleground and im deciding if i should get takeout or make something at the house but idk yet
2.this weekend was ok got to see my brother and sister in law and my niece and nephew and hangout with my friend yesterday
3.its suppose to rain today but i have yet to hear or see any
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Race coverage on NBC was supposed to start a few minutes ago, I hope this golf coverage ends soon.
2. I feel awful, my head hurts
3. I hope this is a good race
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2017 08:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm doing awesome with my savings goals.
2. I have a bit of a headache. It was a loooong day.
3. I can't believe he doesn't have any plans to go back to college. He doesn't even want to try.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I need to call my doctor, I've been dealing with really awful fatigue and brain fog lately. I can almost guarantee my TSH level is higher than the last time I got my thyroid tested.
2. I really hope he's able to swap that trip, even if it means he no longer gets 11 days off in a row.
3. It kills me that I'm not at the Oshkosh festivities right now camping out under the wing of a Cessna.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't wait to get home from work.
2. I also can't wait to sleep in tomorrow! I took the day off.
3. I need to talk to my counsellors again.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I kind of want to dye my hair red.
2. I'm sooo tired. I might go to bed soon even though I don't have to be up til 10 tomorrow morning.
3. Emily photoshopped a picture of me to have brown eyes and it looks so weird.
~ Hannah
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jul 2017 09:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.)im tired of my neighbor asking for money and rides it drives me nuts
2.)im getting tired need to go to bed soon
3.)im still in disbelief about chester benningtons death :( such a great singer too
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2017 08:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Oh man, what a day.
2. I'm just now getting around to eating dinner. Only like 10 minutes left in the oven. I'm sooooo hungry.
3. The cantaloupe I got yesterday seems to be ripe enough to cut into.
~ Hannah
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2017 10:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.well tomm is friday and its the wrap up of a very smooth and easy work week👍
2.i really hope it dont rain this weekend like it says it is im tired of the rain
3.i really need to get to bed soon
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2017 08:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I don't know what exactly I did to my wrist Wed night other than just bending it back (and not even that much and def not on purpose), but it still hurts sooooooo bad. I think it may be sprained or something. I have it wrapped, but thats not doing a lot of good, and the alleve is only lasting 2 hours. My other wrist is starting to hurt from overusing it to compensate for the other.
2. I watched all of practice for the XFINITY race, but the literally 2 mins of it that I didn't get to HEAR was when they talked about Brian Scott. OF COURSE they chose that time UGH!
3. I am excited to see Brian race tomorrow on TV and then go to Pocono on Sunday. I just wish the pain in my wrist would stop.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2017 12:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I really hate summer nor'easters, even though they're not common. It's like a mini hurricane out there. If this was a wintertime nor'easter we'd be under like 2-3 feet of snow right now.
2. I can't wait for him to call after he lands... judging by FlightAware, he's had an "interesting" day full of thunderstorms and holds.
3. I hope season two of Stranger Things is just as good as season one.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2017 02:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I need to stay up just a bit longer
2. I also need to be up for XFINITY qualifying at 12:30 which I'm so glad is on TV now, it wasn't supposed to be, I guess NBCSN changed their minds LOL!
3. I hope to go to the bar to watch the XFNITY race with my dad tomorrow before going to Pocono on Sunday
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2017 09:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.i need plans today i have no idea what to do
2.the weather cant make up its mind one minute its raining and the next its nice out
3.deciding whether or not i should take a survey...havnt seen any good ones as of late
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2017 11:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Finally home. That was fun to go out for a late dinner with Keith and Em after work.
2. I'm glad I'm off tomorrow.
3. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I didn't get that raise last year.
~ Hannah
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Next>>
You're at 35 of 50 pages.