Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2017 01:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Currently watching Criminal Minds.
2. I am NOT tired lol.
3. The weekend went by too quick.
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2017 11:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.beach trip today should be fun
2.i really want an omelette i dont care whats on it...well long as there is no mushrooms or avocados lol
3.my back hurts :/
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2017 12:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Uh oh I don't know what time my eye doctor appointment is in the morning. I can't find where I wrote it down.
2. Josef Newgarden is leading the Indycar points for the first time in his career after his 2nd win in a row yesterday and 3rd win this year and 6th win overall. It's soooo great to see his name on top of the points standings. Pocono is next and I get to see him :) It's August 20th.
3. Yesterday at Pocono was fun and I got to meet 2 drivers, but my 2 drivers both had horrible days due to mechanical issues and I can't stand the driver who won. Some other things were awful during the race, but the day overall was GREAT.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2017 07:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.im getting hungry i need something to eat
2.trying to figure out if the person i messaged on kik will message me back or not but i doubt it
3.wheel of fortune is the best show to watch before monday night raw or smackdown live😂
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Aug 2017 05:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm so tired, but I can't sleep. I have the worst cramps EVER.
2. My skin is soooo itchy.
3. I do need to put the rest of the clothes away ugh.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Aug 2017 06:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.im so tired but i know if i take a nap i wont be able to sleep tonight
2.i really wish i had some money to spend i dont know when i will have any
3.im hungry i need something to eat besides chips
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Aug 2017 12:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. That was a long day. Good thing I can sleep in tomorrow!
2. I hope I'm making the right decision on this.
3. I had a long talk with my sister, I thought she was being judgy but I now see she's just concerned about me.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Aug 2017 02:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm glad the power's back on. The amount of lightning in that thunderstorm was insane, I hadn't seen anything like that since we lived in Ohio.
2. I can't believe that woman said that that family whose house burned down isn't "deserving enough" of help or donations, just because they had a larger house and "obviously enough money to help themselves." What a mean thing to say.
3. I'm going to make a cup of that chamomile and lavender tea that was finally delivered today. Can't wait to try it.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Aug 2017 07:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm considering a hiatus from Facebook. There's so much negative energy going on.
2. When I get home from walking the dog, I'm going to clean my bedroom and ensuite and then hang out at my desk for most of the day.
3. I want to invite him over to hang out for the day, but I know he's got lots of work stuff to get done.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I literally did my makeup for nothing.
2. Hate all this phlem I got.
3. Why do my eyes water when I'm laying down all the time? Ugh
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.im bored i need something to do
2.cant believe its sunday already...oh well least next sundays my birthday
3.this sarahah site i wonder...will anyone respond
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Why can't Raymond just lay down.
2. For some reason i thought I'd have more anonymous posts on my sarahah.
3. My eyes are so watery.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.thank god theres people on the forum i was getting bored
2.anybody wanna talk to me on fb messenger or kik lemme know
3.i could sure use a burger right now
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2017 04:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm discovering that living with an SO is sooo different from living with a roommate.
2. There's rumors going around that my boss is going to retire. I'd be sad if she did, she's really great at running the place.
3. Wow I had no idea her fiancé had a kid, and he's only like a year older than the daughter they have together. He must have impregnated girl #2 only a few months after his kid with girl #1 was born, OMG that's insane.
~ Hannah
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.i love this forum so many nice people that i wish i can meet in person
2.taco bell needs to work on their taco making because they were way too dry and not properly made...lazy ass fucks 😠
3.its so quiet in this house
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next>>
You're at 36 of 50 pages.