Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
vritra

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2017 08:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My friend who I was supposed to see today cancelled so I just stayed at home all day.
2. I need to stop buying games when I have like 30 I haven't played it.
3. Devil May Cry is a very good game.
♡♡♡
How frail the human heart must be - a mirrored pool of thought.
♡♡♡
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Aug 2017 03:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. If this heartburn would stop that would be fantastic.
2. Two a.m. and I'm pretty sure the kid is awake... :/
3. Yep most definitely awake.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Aug 2017 03:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It's weird that he would say that in a message and then not follow it up, despite me asking several times. It's unprofessional if you ask me and it doesn't look good to the producer of his record, and that's the main person he needs to impress right now.
2. My sinuses are the worst. There's so much built up pressure inside my head and nothing I can do will get rid of it.
3. I thought I heard his roommate get home and walk up the stairs but I think I was imagining it.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Aug 2017 11:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.might be going to a rodeo tonight...first time for it should be fun
2.i gotta get up and make coffee but i dont want to
3.so glad the weathers nice today...thought we were getting rain
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Aug 2017 07:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I have a great day planned out. I'm about to head out for a run with my pup, then I'll get home and take a shower. Then my boyfriend and I are going to get lunch with one of my friends and her fiancé who I haven't actually met yet! I'm really looking forward to it all.
2. My fingernails are so dirty at the moment and I have no idea why. I haven't been doing any sort of dirty work and I cleaned them in the shower yesterday. I wonder what got them so grubby.
3. I will probably have a nice nap this afternoon when we get home. I feel like I haven't had much energy lately.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2017 02:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.had a good saturday at the rodeo and now sundays here and its time to relax and maybe go for a walk if its nice out
2.my birthday moneys almost gone...sucks cause i had alot too...oh well
3.why am i still on i should be asleep
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2017 03:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My head hurts. My sinuses are so bad, and I feel like they've been worse lately. I don't know what to do about it either.
2. I am soooo tired but I didn't realise how much extra work needed to be done on these projects. I need to get this done, and by the time that happens it'll be too late to fit in a nap.
3. I need to plan my week.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2017 08:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.wwe summerslam tonight...might be a 5 hour show cause 13 matches idk hopefully its good
2.im soo hungry i want a breakfast sandwich
3.i hate my bed mattress i wish i could get a queen or king size bed and get rid of my twin
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2017 09:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm really hungry but if I eat something now, I won't be hungry for lunch in a couple of hours.
2. I need to tidy up my desk.
3. It appears that my boss has just left the studio, I was literally just about to get up and talk to him. Rats.
rubyrae

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2017 06:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I slept through the whole night. What an accomplishment!
2. I hate when movies break the fourth wall.
3. I will give them a call and see if they want to hang out.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2017 08:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Ugh, I need to stop thinking about work.
2. I'm so thirsty.
3. I'm going to go into my home studio and listen to some music.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2017 05:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.i really want tacos they are so good and so tasty
2.im so tired i can pass out
3.i wish i was able to see the solar eclipse today 😔
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2017 07:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm a bit late to work this morning, but it's not a big deal. I don't have any clients in until later, and I don't have anything urgent that needs to be done beforehand.
2. I think I'm going to take tomorrow off and spend the afternoon and night with my partner. There's nothing I need to be in the studio for, I'll just work on stuff from home.
3. This banana I'm eating is the perfect ripeness, it's delicious.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2017 07:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.well this day was ok just wish i saw the solar eclipse but its ok
2.im very comfortable right now i dont wanna move
3.im still hungry...i want tacos
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2017 07:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm really hungry. That banana wasn't enough. I have been craving croissants lately. I wonder if there's a cafe near my work that sells them.
2. I have to check my emails before I do anything else.
3. It's weird that her reply to me was actually just an automated response.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next>>
You're at 40 of 50 pages.