Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2017 07:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.wwe raw tonight i wonder whats gonna happen tonight
2.somebody bring me tacos id gladly appreciate it 😅
3.watching wheel of fortune...its my must watch show before wrestling for some reason
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Aug 2017 09:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I might have a nap after lunch, and then hopefully he'll be home shortly after.
2. I have to go grocery shopping this afternoon.
3. My eyes are so sleepy.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Aug 2017 04:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I really really wanted a Pespi, that has now given me heartburn so bad I can't sleep.
2. I have to get my daughter up for school in four hours, I don't know how I'm gonna make it through this day.
3. Appointment on Friday.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Aug 2017 07:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Sunday was sooooooo much fun at the Indycar race and autograph session. I got to meet my favorite driver Josef Newgarden for the 5th time and he's super nice as always :) I got a pic with him and a hug and got to talk to him for a couple minutes. I also got to meet some other drivers and the race itself was great, it was very exciting. The only bad part was that Josef didn't win. He did however finish 2nd and extend his points lead. That's great and I'm really proud of him but I wanted to see him win in person so bad.
2. I feel awful. I thought it was my sinuses because my throat burns really bad and my nose won't stop running, but now I think it's a cold :(
3. I hope Walmart has the wrestling action figure that my cousin wants for her birthday, that she sent me the name of and a picture of. If not I'll try Target and if they don't have it Toys R Us, but I hope I don't have to go to Toys R Us. I don't even know my way around that store.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2017 03:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. The small pack of Prismacolor pencils that we sell at work went on clearance so I'm going to buy some. Haven't worked with colored pencils in a while. And those are really nice ones.
2. He's going to be home from work soon.
3. Work might be nuts tomorrow. Lots of orders being picked up.
~ Hannah
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2017 04:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.looks like a storms coming...just my luck while im waiting to pick up food -_-
2.long day at work so glad im off
3.hopefully we are off saturday so i can relax
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2017 02:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. This is so crazy.
2. I just feel like crap. My headache is almost gone but my back and neck are really achy.
3. It hurts that he doesn't understand that I'll be able to handle this. I know I'm capable.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2017 02:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I've got a few more things to do then I'm going to head home.
2. I feel like I don't have much to say right now...
3. It's always fun when someone else is online so there's someone to post with.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2017 02:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Same to your number 3! :)
2. I'm starting to get pretty damn tired.
3. I need to get ready for bed before I fall asleep on the couch. That happened a few nights ago and I felt like crap the next day.
~ Hannah
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2017 05:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My stomach and sides still hurt really bad.
2. I'm soooo tired but if I stay up another 10 minutes then I can take my meds before I go to bed.
3. Racing was great both Saturday night with Indycar and Sunday with ARCA and NASCAR XFINITY Series. Josef Newgarden won again on Saturday night. :) Only bad thing is that while he's won 3 of the past 4 races the only one he didn't win was Pocono when I was there (just my luck), but he did finish 2nd there. Today Austin T won the ARCA race and Jeremy Clements won the XFINITY race in his small family owned team. Matt T 3rd, Blake (my favorite) 7th, and Parker 10th! GREAT race results :)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2017 06:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I didn't get time to take the dog for a run this afternoon. It was way too cold outside anyway. He would have hated me for taking him out.
2. Dinner was good.
3. I'm kinda tired. I hope I can get to sleep early.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2017 08:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My hands are freezing.
2. This time next month I'll be in Detroit. I can't believe it.
3. I hope Cody is at the Clubhouse today. Miss him. :p
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2017 01:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm happy I didn't have to work today. Tuesdays are always busy for some reason.
2. Keith said his friend TJ might stop by after he gets home
3. I'm so eager to transfer to PSU. Maybe as soon as January. Moving is going to be tough, though.
~ Hannah
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2017 06:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.i really hope i dont work saturday as i made plans to hang out with a friend if shes off
2.my hand hurts i have no idea why but it has been hurting me and it might be cause of muscles i havnt used before that im using at work
3.i really want a smoothie i dont care what flavor
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2017 01:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm so hungry but I don't know what I want that we have.
2. My stomach and sides need to completely stop hurting.
3. I'm excited that my bestie Mary Clare is supposed to come hang out at my house on Thursday. I haven't seen her since the middle of July.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next>>
You're at 41 of 50 pages.