Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2018 05:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Something's Missing from Come From Away just started playing and I'm about to become an emotional wreck
2. I'm really sad I wasn't able to go to the concert I would've liked to see last night
3. My birthday is on Tuesday
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2018 10:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It sounds like my parents are really starting to prep their house to sell it and downsize. Which I totally understand, that is a massive house for just two people. But that's my childhood home, I lived there from 6 til 18, it's going to be sad when they sell it.
2. I really need to chill out with buying groceries and eat up what's already in our overflowing pantry. We're starting to run out of room for stuff.
3. Finally time to dust off the flight bag. :D I'm so excited to get back up in the sky.
~ Kelly
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 May 2018 08:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My uncle's funeral today was beautiful. Just disappointed that his side of the family (our side) wasn't mentioned in the funeral card but his wife's side was, i find that extremely horrible.
2. I think I will take a bath and finish off the episodes I need to catch up on for Fear The Walking Dead
3. I also have Home and Away to catch up on!

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2018 03:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I completely finished uni! I can't even believe it. I don't think it'll fully set in until I get back into my weekly routine and realise how much extra free-time I have, lol.
2. I want to play some video games, I just can't decide between Tropico and Saint's Row.
3. Breakfast/lunch was so good but really filling. We ate five hours ago and I'm still full.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 May 2018 02:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm super excited to see the Orbital ATK launch tonight. It's going to be visible from our house about 110 seconds after launch and Brian and I are staying up late so we can watch it.
2. I'm glad that week-long rain storm is over. I like cloudy and rainy weather but that was WAY too much rain.
3. I can't decide if I want to order more of this sencha tea from Yunomi, or if I'd rather try out a different brand that I won't have to bother with getting shipped from Japan.
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2018 07:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have no idea what to have for breakfast. We don't have a lot of food in the house and nothing is jumping out at me. I actually really want cereal or oatmeal, but we don't have any.
2. I hope I have enough time to finish all these videos before I have to leave for work.
3. I probably won't clean the kitchen this morning. I hate doing chores before I go to work.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 May 2018 03:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I used my new precision kitchen scale for the first time today, and that mecha tea ended up tasting so much better when I was able to measure the leaves in grams instead of by volume. I don't know why I didn't buy one of these sooner.
2. Leaving my hair wavy instead of straightening it makes me look a bit older for some reason.
3. I never got around to calling my parents this evening. Brian and I were outside putting the new license plates on the car and we ended up talking to our next door neighbors til like 9:30, hahaha. Sounds like they're moving soon, so I hope the people who move in after them are just as nice and quiet.
~ Kelly
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 May 2018 10:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so proud of Juliana (my CME intern) for participating in Ithaca College Commencement this past weekend. (She actually has one more semester, so she didn't actually graduate, but they don't do a formal commencement then). I'm going to be so sad when she leaves but she's one of the most incredible musicians and people I know and I admire her so much. I know she's gonna go out there and change the world.
2. The Mean Girls Broadway cast recording is amazing. I didn't think I was gonna get into it but it's so good, and I honestly kinda hate myself for how obsessed I am with it. Revenge Party (and actually the whole soundtrack) is my new guilty pleasure.
3. I'm gonna get Chinese food for lunch hopefully
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 May 2018 09:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hurt.
2. Should I get a hysterectomy?
3. I really want to talk to her...
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 May 2018 09:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have to do one more thing to finalise this project, and it's going to be a pain in the butt. I'll have to make a document, take it to the print shop to get a copy, bring it home and sign it, then scan it and send it to myself, then finally send it away. I could do it today but I really don't feel like doing anything. I'm going to stay home and relax. Tomorrow I'll do it, as well as do a little bit of shopping and cleaning.
2. I have a huge pimple under the surface of my skin on my chin and it's quite painful, and there's nothing I can do about it but wait.
3. I can't wait for that new game to come out next month.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 May 2018 11:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My Come From Away t-shirt came in the mail today. It's super comfy
2. I should probably start reading my book for class
3. It's now looking more likely that I'll be back in Ithaca after my internship ends
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 May 2018 10:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Brian and I probably would have spent more time at the farmer's market this morning if only it wasn't so damn hot.
2. There is definitely something abnormal about my left tonsil... I don't know if it's a larger-than-normal tonsil stone, or if it's been swollen all this time... I might call my doctor on Monday.
3. We replaced the thermal compound on our homebuilt desktop and it seems to have fixed the overheat issue.
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 May 2018 06:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I really would like a new laptop, but it seems irresponsible to spend so much money on a brand new one that has all the specs that I need/want, when I could spend a quarter of that on getting my current one fixed.
2. I'm watching Ginger Minj's episode of Hey Qween and it's really resonating with me. I feel like there should be some kind of morality test or age requirement for people to be able to use the internet. The anonymity of it allows people to say whatever they want to whoever they want. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
3. My back is a bit sore. After dinner I'll have a nice hot shower.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2018 03:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I adore our new birdies. Brian and I had already been discussing getting some budgies, and we fell in love with this adorable bonded pair the second we saw them. We both would have felt so sad and shitty if we left without adopting them. We've had them for like 12 hours and they're already spoiled. :D
2. My headache is FINALLY going away.
3. I seriously need to go to bed soon since we're planning on going to the coffeehouse a bit earlier than when we normally go.
~ Kelly
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2018 07:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Cannot wait for this vegetable soup to finish cooking so I can go have a hot bubble bath and watch home and away.

2. I need to relax since I managed to drop a 10kg dumbbell on the top of my foot crushing the foot bones and causing a fracture.

3. I am so excited that I have my best friend staying with me and traveling down to see me for a week & a holiday has now been booked for an overseas trip for December. Yay!

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next>>
You're at 37 of 47 pages.