Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2018 03:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel like I haven't been on here in forever! Even though it's only been like 2 weeks lol. Life has been craaazy.
2. That salad I made for lunch was really good and I want to make it again for dinner but that's just ridiculous.
3. Ugh I have so many dishes to do from yesterday.
~ Hannah
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2018 08:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm really sad I'm missing Ithaca Festival this weekend, especially the children's choir performance on Sunday
2. I wish I could go to the YPC concert tomorrow
3. I'm looking forward to a few days with my family
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jun 2018 03:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't tell if I'm just having extra-awful hypothyroidism symptoms, or if I really am getting sick. I've so fatigued the past two days, and my appetite is completely gone.
2. I'm glad they refunded the shipping charges. We paid for 2-day express shipping and 5 days later it's still not here.
3. They did some really nice renovations on that house up the street that just went up for sale.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jun 2018 06:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Ugh, I feel sick. I’m trying to eat some Greek yoghurt because I’m at work and need some energy to fuel my body, but I can’t stomach it.
2. I should probably get some groceries on my way home.
3. I want to fully clean the bathroom today.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2018 06:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I wish my friend would figure out if she can go out to dinner with me tomorrow
2. I want to make another custom YPC t-shirt, but I can't decide if I should use the regular logo or the 30th anniversary one
3. I really hope I don't have to get my wisdom teeth out this summer
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2018 09:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I should go down to the shops and get some milk after this episode.
2. I wanted to get up a little earlier today but I woke up feeling terrible. I couldn't stop coughing, my nose was stuffy and my head was heavy. I've kinda been like this for weeks on end now. Whatever this is doesn't seem to be shaking. I feel alright now after a bit more sleep, and I usually feel fine during the day, it's just the mornings that are the worst.
3. I'll probably take some nasal decongestants before work today. I hope it's not a crappy shift, but I'll almost definitely have to play catch-up when I get there.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2018 02:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I think I'd rather see an endocrinologist for treatment instead of my primary care doctor. Plus I still need to have the antibodies blood test done.
2. I wish Brian and I were able to join everyone who's visiting my parents this weekend.
3. I hope I don't wake up 1-2 hours before my alarm tomorrow morning. That's happened like 3 mornings in a row now.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2018 07:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Me and my boyfriend keep doing the thing where you wake up a couple of hours before the alarm goes off too! We're not sure what's doing it, and we've tried a bunch of things to stop it, but it keeps happening. It's really annoying.
2. I really feel like crap today. I'm going to have a hot steamy shower and see if the steam dislodges any of the crap stuck in my sinus.
3. I should tidy up the kitchen.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2018 10:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My summer choir in Ithaca started tonight, but I'm still in VT for my internship through the first week in July, so I'm sadly missing the first half of the semester
2. One of my friends saw Come From Away last night and got a pride playbill signed by the entire cast. I may be just slightly jealous...
3. It was announced today that Rachel Bay Jones is leaving Dear Evan Hansen on August 5th...I really, really wish I could see it before then but I'm pretty sure that's basically out of the question...
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2018 11:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm starting to get tired. I'll watch one more episode and then go to bed.
2. I need to find out when that deadline is.
3. Her boyfriend is a total creep.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2018 02:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm going to be an aunt!!! And my little cousin just got cast for her first role in a movie! So much awesome news today.
2. I really wish I hadn't taken that nap this afternoon.
3. I'm making so much progress with taming our budgies. I even got Apollo to eat some millet out of my hand earlier.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2018 01:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm sorry I haven't been on much lately and that when I am on I take a quick Xs survey or post in a few games and not come to this thread and talk, I haven't felt up to it. My life is crazy, hectic, awful, and I'm adjusting to major changes in it. One great thing I have though is hope. I will NEVER give up hope.
2. I now live in a group home and for the most part I love it here, but for some reasons I also don't totally love it. It's also a really hard adjustment.
3. Congratulations Kelly and congratulations to your brother, sister in-law, and cousin, that's all awesome news.
3.5 I will catch up on everyone's posts in this thread soon, I know I said that last time and I really meant to, but wasn't able to.
3.75 My memory sucks, I'm having such issues with it along with a lot of other issues and I'm so very worried about my memory, it's short term memory.
4. Sorry for going way over the 3 things in that I put 6 (including this one apologizing.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2018 01:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Hey Christina good to see you!! I hope your new home feels more like home soon. I'm sorry you're going through all that... that's so true about always having hope - there are always better days ahead.
2. I've been feeling kind of fatigued and completely lacking motivation to do anything today.
3. I really wish Brian and I were able to go to the beach villa this year. My parents just got there today and it's making me miss being there with everyone.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2018 06:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Hi Christina, it's always good to see you here, even for just a few posts. I hope things get better. Positive thinking is so powerful so it's good to see you are hopeful, I've always liked that about you.
2. I don't have to go to work tomorrow but I have to go in on Saturday.. which is a bit annoying. I hope they don't take my Monday shifts away permanently. I don't want to have to rely on Saturday shifts to keep myself afloat.
3. My back is so sore!
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I love the new shirt I got today, and I can fit into girl's clothes again! yay!
2. I love the vlogs Mia's Life, Family Fizz, and The Ohana Adventure. I have been watching vlogs lately, and I quite enjoy them.
3. I'm thinking of starting my own youtube channel, but I have to learn how to edit videos first, since I've never done it before.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 Next>>
You're at 38 of 41 pages.