Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2018 12:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Thank you Kelly and Amy. I really appreciate and I love seeing you guys and posting with you too. I miss this place when I can't be on. Thanks Kelly, I love the place I live for the most part, and Thursday marks a month of me being here, it's starting to feel like home. The thing is though that it's supposed to teach you Independence and it's not working for me, I have too many issues right now. I hope and pray that there are better days ahead in my life, if it wasn't for hope I'd have nothing. Thanks Amy, it may seem like it on here, but I don't think positive at all, everyone tells me too but it's super hard with all that's going on with me. I do have hope though because that's what gets me through. I will NEVER give up hope.
2. I'm having memory issues that are getting worse and worse. My short term memory sucks right now, I forget what I'm about to do or say a lot, my long term memory is affected too. I don't know the cause if it's stress, my meds catching up to me, or what it is, but losing my memory is one of my biggest fears in life. I feel like I don't have enough memories of mommy and poppy, but I still have a ton, I just want more, maybe that has to do with wanting them back so badly. When I complain about my memory issues, the staff here at the group home just tells me I'm fine. NO I'm not, I know I'm a hypochondriac about some things, but not about this it's very real. I hate that my psychiatrist doesn't have an opening this week, I just saw her last week, but the memory issue got bad after that. My regular Dr won't see me, because I've been there too many times recently (which I think is ridiculous that they won't see me. My neurologist appointment isn't until July 11th.
3. I hope and pray that my dreams aren't dashed and that my memory can be fixed, I want to be a writer of racing articles and without a short term memory that isn't possible. I often can't retain what I read let alone what I write.
3.5 I just realized I wrote a book for #1 and #2 and wrote a lot in general I'm sorry. I needed to rant.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2018 09:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. We were worried that my dog might be having significant health problems, but it turns out that at least for the time being, she's okay, so my family is really relieved
2. I'm looking forward to my internship being done in a couple weeks, and going to Massachusetts to see some of my extended family, especially one of my cousins who I haven't seen since she was like 2 and a half (she's 7 and a half now)
3. It's going to be really sad for me not having CME again this coming week...this will be the second year, and while it will be slightly easier than last year cause I've known in advance (last summer I basically had no clue what was going on til the last minute, and I kinda felt like I was being jerked around) but the program completely transformed my life for 10 years, so it's really hard, and I miss everyone from it so much...
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2018 10:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I've become obsessed with the Justin Moore song If Heaven wasn't so far away, I can SOOO relate to that song. It's one of my all time favs for sure.
2. On top of everything else, my friend who lives in the room next to me got me sick.
3. Straight talk better have refunded me that payment, the past 2 days it was torture arguing back and forth with them.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jun 2018 02:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's good to be done so early and get a head start on my weekend off.
2. That is really annoying how she's always misunderstanding everything I say. Like everything I say just goes waaay over her head.
3. That blueberry cake recipe looks sooo good. I don't think I have the right size pan to bake it in, though.
~ Hannah
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2018 06:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so tired, I can't figure out how I was laying down when staff came by, yet obviously fell asleep sitting up because my laptop was on the bed. I fell asleep before midnight, but I was up at 3 because we had a fire drill UGH!
2. I keep forgetting what I'm going to say or do :(
3. This tissue box cover thing came in double handy as I put my phone on it on the bed at night, it's a little couch.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2018 12:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I didn't sleep very well last night. Not really sure why, though.
2. Abby and I need to hang out outside of work more often.
3. I turned on the air conditioning like 30 minutes ago but it just seems like it's taking forever to get the temp down. I hope it's not about to break or something.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm really looking forward to this baseball game that Brian got us tickets for. We haven't gone to a baseball game since we were in St. Louis like 9 years ago for that aviation safety convention.
2. I finally got both of our birds to eat their pellets and not just seeds! Next step is getting them accustomed to eating vegetables.
3. I hope I start to get over this cold soon.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am rather keen to get out of the house tomorrow to do food shopping and start my new keto diet.

2. I am so glad I decided enough is enough and I am starting my new keto diet because at the end of the day all the fatty and sugary foods are not worth the weight gain.

3. A nice hot shower would be nice.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It breaks my heart that CME isn't happening this week for the second year in a row, and I'm not even in Ithaca this week... 2016 seems like forever ago in some ways and I miss everyone from that year and the previous summers so much... 10 years was a long time...
2. I need to record/submit my video to be in the upcoming virtual choir cause the deadline is tomorrow night
3. I ordered a Dear Evan Hansen pride playbill last night and I can't wait for it to come in the mail
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I really should get of the computer and watch Home and Away and eat snacks. Well maybe not the snacks considering it's now AM haha

2. I might sleep in tomorrow before waking up to do the housework.

3. I am glad I turned down a work shift for tomorrow, not feeling the best.

Roxy Ryan

christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm exhausted and in so much pain and having so many issues. Part of the pain is because my friend convinced me to ride a huge scary roller coaster (I loveeee costers but not this one) gosh it was evil, my neck hurts, I have a headache, I've also had a few other issues today.
2. My internet/laptop will not behave.
3. I'm going to bed, goodnight everyone.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I got shortlisted for a job that I applied for, so I had to complete some tasks and submit them to the brand manager of the company. I just sent them away and I'm feeling nervous but confident. Next step is to wait for an email letting me know if I got an interview or not!
2. Okay, everything for the day is done. We went shopping (which took forever), I finished those tasks and it's already 6pm. The whole day is gone.
3. I think I'll play some video games.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. CME 2016 concert was happening 2 years ago and I miss it more than anything...
2. I'm gonna get some ice cream before I go to work
3. I'm debating about buying dinner out cause I don't have much food in my apartment, but I want to save money
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2018 11:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I should probably shower and head to bed if I plan to stick to tomorrows plans.
2. I need to hang out with some of my other friends more often than the usual two.
3. I might leave music playing overnight tonight.

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2018 09:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I was going to have a shower and listen to some podcasts, but I got called into work early so I don't have time. I am about to start getting dressed.
2. I'm not sure what I'm going to have for lunch at work today. I've got some leftover soup that I should probably eat, but having it so many days in a row gets boring, even when it's the most delicious soup ever lol.
3. I wonder when they'll get back to me and let me know if I got that job.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 36 37 38 39 40 41 Next>>
You're at 39 of 41 pages.