Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2018 11:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. One of my friends from my hometown is visiting my city this weekend, and he mentioned wanting to see me tonight but I have to work pretty late and I don't want to be out past midnight. So I probably won't see him, but I have a feeling he's going to an event in our hometown that I'm going to in August, so I should be able to see him there.
2. I'm graduating in a couple of months and I'm trying to work out my plans, but I still don't know which day my ceremony is. Hopefully they send me the official invitation next week.
3. I need to make some playlists to listen to at work.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Christy is nice but working with her is exhausting. Good thing I have tomorrow off. I need a day of no one constantly talking to me.
2. I wish Keith and I had more time to spend together but he’s always picking up extra shifts at his job.
3. That’s nuts that girl is buying a house with some dude she just met like 3 months ago.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2018 12:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm considering making the switch from Apple Music to Spotify. I hear lots of good things about Spotify, and Apple Music has its problems. I started the free trial last night and I've been filling my new library with my old music, it's very time-consuming, but I hope it's worth it and I like Spotify better. I also like the community aspect of Spotify a bit more. I want to be able to see what my friends are listening to, and share what I've been listening to.
2. I need to brush my teeth.
3. I can't forget to pay my phone bill today.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2018 01:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I've decided I'd rather board our birds at the avian vet's office instead of hiring a house-sitter. Knowing they're in the care of experts will make me feel so much more at-ease while Brian and I are on vacation.
2. We didn't find any coffee tables we liked at Ikea yesterday. The search continues...
3. Sounds like my brother and sister-in-law's baby is going to be a boy. I still can't believe my little bro is going to be a dad already. Him and his wife are only 24 which is really young to be having kids, at least amongst my family and social circle. The vast majority of people I know who have kids had them around age 30 or older.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2018 06:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so glad my trip overseas is only 8 weeks away today :) I am in desperate need of time away from reality.
2. This movie 'Blockers' is hilarious.
3. The cats are super snuggly tonight, this makes me so happy.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2018 04:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I feel good now, now that my medicine kicked in.
2. I just got my first pair of Lularoe leggings in the mail yesterday, and I love them!
3. I'm being harassed and discriminated against and I really don't like it. I hate all the unjust acts that have been committed against me, and I feel like I should have at least have a right to live, let alone enjoy some peace and quiet in the early mornings and late at night.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I really need to start motivating myself, get on track and make things right again.
2. I should get off the couch and cook dinner.
3. I am very excited for tomorrow!

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m bored out of my mind at work. It’s rewllt quiet and I got almost all of my tasks done really early with help from some good coworkers. So I’m just sitting here letting the time pass by and it’s going so slow.
2. I have a good view from where I’m sitting so I can jump up and help if someone needs me.
3. My back is so sore. One of these days I should just go get a professional remedial massage.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My SummerSing concert is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it, but I'm going to be really sad when it's over, especially since I missed the first half of the semester due to my internship. I'm singing a solo song this year for the first time in this choir since 2014.
2. I have to get my wisdom teeth out on Thursday morning and I've kinda been freaking out cause I haven't had any type of surgery since I was 7. But most of the people who I've talked to who have had it done said it was pretty easy so I hope it won't be too bad.
3. I found out today that the tour of Dear Evan Hansen is going to be in Buffalo (less than 3 hours from my hometown) the week of my birthday next year, so I'm hoping I might get the chance to see it there.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2018 02:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so excited to meet Aquaria tonight (Rupauls Dragrace)
2. I am also excited to see the best friend
3. I better get ready.

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Another night of work done. I have a day off tomorrow which is rare for a Thursday but I have so much stuff to do, like a bunch of stuff to do online, get a present for a friend, get lunch with a friend, get groceries, do chores around the house and heaps more. It’s not really going to be a rest.
2. I’m looking forward to getting my alcohol serving qualifications because then I can start to work in a different department at work.
3. It’s really cold. I hope he’s still awake when I get home so I can cuddle him.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. There's going to be a documentary about YPC's month long Japan tour coming out on Friday! I'm really excited to see it.
2. I really don't want SummerSing to end tonight, but I'm looking forward to the performance.
3. My mom and I didn't have time to bake cookies today, and I'm really craving cookies.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2018 08:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My friend postponed lunch which actually makes my day a whole lot better, it’s a relief. I’m doing some housekeeping type things right now like making some phone calls, then I have to apply for some jobs and do some work for my part-time job. My boyfriend and I are going to go shopping when he gets home in a few hours and then after that, I can relax!
2. It would be amazing if I could have a proper coffee machine in my house. Instant coffee is terrible in comparison.
3. A lot of my online friends that live locally are 10 years older than me and I want to hang out with them, but I don’t know if they’d want to hang out with someone as young as me. They’d probably see me as an immature kid.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2018 09:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The SummerSing concert went really well, including my solo performance, but I'm really sad it's over
2. I'm anxious about tomorrow
3. I'm not going to be able to drink after midnight and I'm afraid I'm gonna get really thirsty...
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't believe I went almost all winter without getting extremely sick.. until now. I have the worst head cold, sore throat, dizzy spells, headaches, pain and blocked head and nose.

2. I am so glad I went to see Aquaria last night but the drama that followed was a bit too much for me. I did not appreciate seeing a guy that harassed me in my teenage years there when he is clearly against the gay community and only tagged along because his girlfriend is a fan of rupauls dragrace.
My friend having an anxiety attack was a downer too, I tried to be as supportive as I could but apparently it wasn't enough :(

3. Hopefully my pay is in on time tonight as I want to go to the mall and get all my groceries tonight rather than leave the house tomorrow as I would rather stay indoors tomorrow with the weather we are expecting.

Roxy Ryan

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next>>
You're at 41 of 49 pages.