Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2018 11:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Mallory Bechtel's solo version of Requiem is absolutely stunning! I can't believe she's only 3 months out of high school and on Broadway
2. I miss NYC and I hope I'll get to go back sometime soonish
3. I'm really happy for a couple of YPC alums starting at Ithaca College this week!
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2018 09:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Brian has a long overnight in Salt Lake City tomorrow and our friend Cory's also there on a work trip so they're going to meet up for dinner. I'd hitch a ride on Brian's flight out there and join them, if only I didn't have this appointment and so much other stuff to get done before we leave next week.
2. This summer has been really rainy and humid.
3. I can't wait to get the new elliptical delivered so I don't have to use the ones at the gym anymore.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2018 10:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't wait to go to Toronto, but I'm sad that today was my last day in Ithaca til probably Thanksgiving week
2. I'm communicating with a potential new apartment mate - I hope it works out
3. I found a Fun Home playbill for a good price, so I'll probably buy it when I get back to school if it's still available
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2018 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I ate too much ice cream.
2. Should I eat ?
3. I hate Prednisone.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2018 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm seeing Come From Away in 3 hours!!!
2. I hope my parents get back soon from finding a parking place, cause we need time to go out and have dinner before the show
3. It was pretty cool out today
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2018 02:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I reallllly need to reply to that email, but I realllly don't want to.
2. I guess we'll just have leftovers for dinner.
3. I've been having a huge inner conflict lately on whether or not to stay at my job or try to find a new one that I'd enjoy more.
~ Hannah
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2018 02:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I want to look good again. I can't wait until Prednisone is out of my system.
2. I hope I do ok until Wednesday or Thursday, when I can get more pain medicine.
3. I feel happy now, but I'm in pain, and I wish that lady wasn't so rude to me this morning at church. It makes me not want to go back.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2018 02:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm glad the doctor found that this isn't an ear infection. I just wish I knew what's causing this irritation and aching... I wonder if it's allergies.
2. I still have two more loads of laundry to do.
3. I need to find my passport wallet.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2018 06:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Come From Away was absolutely spectacular! I had tears in my eyes for almost the entire time. It's such an important and beautiful show and I'm so glad I got to see it. I hope to see it again on Broadway.
2. I'm looking forward to seeing some good family friends tonight
3. I got some frames for one of my Come From Away programs plus the poster and prints I got in NYC, so I'm excited to hang them up tomorrow
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2018 11:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I just heard a big thunk in the neighbor's apartment. Sounded like they dropped something heavy.
2. Oh myyyy, what a tiring day that was.
3. We need to decide on a wedding date. All we've decided so far is "sometime next year." Gotta just go ahead and pick a date already.
~ Hannah
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2018 07:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I watched a bootleg of Come From Away on Tuesday, since it was 9/11. It made me really emotional since it was the first 9/11 since I'd seen the show live, and I specifically avoided watching it online before that. Even though I saw the Toronto production and the bootleg was Broadway, I hope to still see it in NYC live.

2. It's getting hot again this week. I'm ready for fall weather...

3. I need to decide what playbill to get next
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2018 07:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm feeling kind of "meh" about getting back to normal life. I didn't really want to ever leave England.
2. I need to replace the filter in our water pitcher.
3. That beef tenderloin they served on the flight home was so good.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2018 12:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. On this day, 17 years ago - Saturday, September 16, 2001 - the "plane people" left Gander after being stranded there for 5 days. Wow I love Come From Away a lot.

2. I went to try to sell some clothes yesterday with my best friend. I'm really annoyed because they bought a lot of her stuff and she literally made over $50 while I only got like $3...

3. I need to stop sleeping so late. The day is already almost half over...
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2018 01:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I just got a rude prank call from someone. I'm not sure if I should call the police and report it, or ignore it since it's probably just someone being immature and stupid, and not something real serious. Idk. smh it makes me angry, though.

2. I'm tired of it being summer and wish it weren't 90 degrees. (It's never 90 in September in Michigan. It's usually between 60 and 80.) I'm ready for fall.

3. I hope the nurse calls me back soon and tells me they're refilling my medicine, because I run out today and I have severe withdrawals to medications, and the one that runs out today is the one that I take so I won't be suicidal. smh but the nurse won't fill it unless the doctor is in, and they won't let be get it filled early. I can only get it filled the day it runs out, and if the doctor isn't in I have to wait. smh

I hate being walked on but I don't know what to do. I'm not entirely sure if the call was a prank call or wrong number, but either way the person was rude and hung up on me, and I think it was a prank call. Also, the voice sounded the same as the person who's been harassing me with calls at random times throughout the past year. smh
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2018 04:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The Band's Visit playbill I ordered still hasn't arrived. I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago; I wonder what's taking so long...
2. I really wish I could go to the YPC sing along this coming weekend
3. I also wish it wasn't so hot, but I think it's gonna cool off tomorrow
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next>>
You're at 43 of 49 pages.