Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm happy.
2. God is good.
3. I'm glad I'm finally awake and alive!
badomen

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. i can’t believe i got sick. i never get sick. i have nobody to call to take care of me so i’ve been airtasking food and medicine to my house.
2. i need to get my shit together and find some roommates. the empty rooms have sat there long enough.
3. i’m so sad i’m missing out on this event tonight because i’m too unwell.
another-sky

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I probably would have gone with Brian on his day-long layover in L.A. if I had known my parents were going to be out there at the same time for that Christmas party in Beverly Hills. Maybe next year.
2. The snow was so pretty this morning, but it rained all day and now most of it has melted.
3. I'm super happy with our new VW so far. I just wish that new car smell lasted a bit longer.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Lately, I always feel super bloated right after I eat, complete with stomach pains and cramps. It’s very annoying.
2. I’m skipping the gym again today because my period is so heavy. I feel kinda bad about it but I really just wanna go home and get into some comfy clothes.
3. I need to have a shower tonight, and probably wash my hair. I also probably need to order some more red shampoo.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Things at the moment are super stressful. I am dealing with being a victim of workplace bullying and the management is doing NOTHING to stop it or help the issue. We have crazy catastrophic bushfires and so CLOSE to home. I have no family to spend Christmas with and my health is on a little spiral downward.
2. I really should play some Pokemon Shield tonight, I have been meaning to for weeks.
3. I need to prepare Gingerbread Cupcakes and Shortbread for Christmas Eve and Day.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm not feeling too well right now. I hope I'm not getting a cold. I'm probably just tired, though.
2. It'll be nice to have a half day tomorrow. Then Christmas through the 27th off, woohoo!
3. I need to fix my posture.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm really excited for Christmas, but I don't really feel as prepared as I wish I was.
2. I really want to see Jagged Little Pill on Broadway.
3. I hope the video of the YPC winter concert gets posted soon.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
another-sky

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm a little bummed we're not having a snowy Christmas. It's been a weird winter so far - it snowed a few times in November but now the last week of December is going to be mild spring-like weather. But January is always the snowiest month around here so I'm sure winter weather will be back soon.
2. This vanilla and cinnamon herbal tea is really good.
3. Ugh I'm having one of those weird nerve-related flare-ups again. The right side of my face is numb, and I can't hear any high frequencies in my right ear.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Everything happening with Australia right now is so scary, luckily the fires near me aren't as bad but Victoria and New South Wales are in hell.
Almost 500 million animals perished, ten of thousands of humans evacuated, a lot losing homes and possessions. My heart is breaking.
2. I am so unwell still after three weeks and have had to take another week off work, I just want to get better.
3. I feel like I need to go back to sleep. I have only been up a few hours. I really am unwell :(

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm really sad Waitress closed on Broadway last night, but excited that I get to see it on tour on Thursday!
2. I need to finish an order of friendship bracelets I'm making, but then I really hope some people buy the ones I already have done.
3. I need to start looking for a job this upcoming semester.
another-sky

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I feel terrible that we had to postpone our trip to visit everyone in Ohio, but this has been one of my worst flare-ups and the insomnia it was causing was kind of debilitating.
2. We're supposed to get snow and freezing rain all day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to having a cozy day at home.
3. That's nuts that the first airport I worked/flew at doesn't pump Jet-A anymore. I don't remember my former boss ever saying that that was part of the new master plan.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe it's been a year since I saw The Band's Visit on Broadway. I miss that show so much and I'm so grateful I was able to see it live.
2. I'm still waiting for my potential references to email me back confirming I can use them for job applications. I'm pretty sure they'll say yes but I hope they answer soon cause I want to apply for stuff within the next few days.
3. The weather was kinda nasty tonight, and I hope it's better tomorrow.
another-sky

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Brian and I need to figure out when we want his 4 weeks of paid vacation time to be this year. I think we'll split it up into two 2-week intervals, but I know for sure that we'll have one of them be in early September.
2. I should go get groceries for dinner soon.
3. I wonder if we'll get any more snow this winter. It's been kind of mild this year.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm really excited that my family has dates pinned down for our NYC trip and seeing Hadestown the end of next month! I also found out (after deciding on dates) that YPC has a performance when we're gonna be there, so hopefully we can go to that as well!
2. I missed a job interview this morning cause the person didn't tell me they temporarily moved to a different location due to construction. Fortunately I was able to reschedule it for Monday.
3. I hope I can sell the bundle of playbills I just got. I need money for my upcoming trip.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have so much to do and so little time. Working full time is great for my wallet, but I seriously underestimated how little freetime I’d have.
2. I need to get my nasal spray prescription filled soon, hopefully tomorrow. I’ve had the itchiest eyes and been sneezing so much.
3. I wonder if the exchange rate to yen will change much in the next month. I have to lock in a rate with the new travel money card I ordered.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 15 16 17 18 19 Next>>
You're at 18 of 19 pages.