Topic: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!  
xxxtaylorxxx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Nov 2008 10:39 PM       Subject: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2008 02:39 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2008 08:38 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2008 12:45 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2008 07:31 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the

-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Nov 2008 07:49 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 02:45 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above

-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 06:52 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 09:11 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes.

jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 09:20 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 09:31 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached

jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 09:38 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy

jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 09:54 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy fish sittting

[[thought i'd shake it up with fish and not go for the norm]]
-Michael Scott

xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 09:56 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy fish sittting in its'

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>