Topic: What Are You Listening To? [10]
Forum Index : Entertainment : Music : What Are You Listening To? [10]  
kayleigh-rachel

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 11:42 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
Redemption Song - Bob Marley.
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit.
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
heroes - all time low.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:15 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
Hollywood Hearts - Teen Hearts.
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:19 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
the strength to go on - rise against.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:24 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
It's Been A While - Staind.
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:31 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
point of origin - there for tomorrow.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:32 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
Lollipop - Framing Hanley.
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:33 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
three cheers for five years - mayday parade.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:35 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
In Loving Memory - Alter Bridge.
secretly-batman

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2012 08:37 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
Until I Drown- Still the Sky's Limit
You're imperfections make you even more different, yet in a beautiful way. Always stay strong and from the words of the wise man; Never Give In ♥ I'm always here if you need a friend or simply someone to talk to. Keep your head up high and if necassary, keep your middle finger higher ♥ Oh, and one more thing, you're fucking beautiful ♥

LiveTyping.com

LiveTyping.com
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2012 10:28 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
When I am Gone - Show Me The Skyline.
alliabbey11

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2012 07:05 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
When We Stand Together- Nickelback
"If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holdin' my hand? I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might, Kryptonite." -3 Doors Down

LiveTyping.com

- Finger Eleven
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2012 07:38 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
Cute - Stephen Jerzak.
alliabbey11

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2012 08:17 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Listening To? [10]
Heaven-Theory of a Deadman
"If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holdin' my hand? I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might, Kryptonite." -3 Doors Down

LiveTyping.com

- Finger Eleven

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 50 pages.