Topic: Worst Video Games...Ever.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Gamer Talk : Worst Video Games...Ever.  
xdustynx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 01:15 PM       Subject: Worst Video Games...Ever.
What's some of the stupidest games you have played..

here's a couple of mine...
- Celebrity Deathmatch.. It was sort of fun.. But got boring like a week after having it.. Isnt really the worst so I dont even know why Im mentioning it.. but wasnt the greatest game I have played..

- Playboy The Mansion.. Had potential to be good but all it focused on was the boobs, the game-play was awful.. Was a horrible rip off of The Sims.

- The Sims 3.. Huge dissappointment.. Sold all my Sims 2 games thinking this one would be 10x better... I buy it and its slower than any game I have ever played, glitches, color glitches, it was so slow and boring I would rather play with a pile of sticks.. sold it. . .(and they need to have more hair and clothing options..) I wish I had kept The Sims 2..

..And that game for PS1.. Dont know the name of it but it had this little dog looking character who danced on a dance floor or something.. I only played it once when I was real little and hated it...
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jan 2010 12:16 PM         Subject: RE: Worst Video Games...Ever.
Haha...nice thread. :P

I think I'm going to have to say one of the worst games I ever played was Dr. Mario. I mean I love Mario and like every Mario game except that one. I didn't find any excitement stacking pills or whatever...it was like Mario's turn at Tetris, and no game can compare with Tetris. :)
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2010 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: Worst Video Games...Ever.
What for real? The playboy mansion game was frikkin awesome and i love allllll the sims games!
But the worst games i have ever played are *Driver *anything boxing *um celebrity death match blowed and *the shrek 2 game
"TIME PASSES. EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ~ Stephenie meyer
gatemaster2

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2010 09:00 AM         Subject: RE: Worst Video Games...Ever.
my all time worst games were cartoon network racing, spore creatures and fashion show runway. :x
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2010 09:06 AM         Subject: RE: Worst Video Games...Ever.
Haha, Sims 3 DID suck. I got it for Christmas and I was wicked disappointed.
New account.
guttaxchiqkx3

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Feb 2010 06:52 AM         Subject: RE: Worst Video Games...Ever.
Hmm... i Say Avatar.. lol
I'm Holly . :]

Page: 1