Topic: Annoying!
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Annoying!  
artisticdreamers

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2009 05:29 PM       Subject: Annoying!
Does anybody else here from outside America get really annoyed when you mention to an American that you like such and such an American show, and they go "oh, do you remember when...?" and say something that hasn't happened yet on the British/ Irish/ whatever broadcasting yet...?

And are there any Americans who do that?

Or anyone from any country who does that to people from foreign countries? I just picked on Americans there because I only watch British, Irish and American shows, and I watch the British and Irish ones when they premier internationally...
"Could the mother of the child who fell into the tiger enclosure please report to the lost and found desk to retrieve her shoes"-from Mock The Week (Worst things to hear over an intercom).
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2009 05:34 PM         Subject: RE: Annoying!
I can't say i've had that problem, like other forums i've just avoided the thread that says USA paced...or whatever lol
Nickname: Burdock

your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2009 12:58 PM         Subject: RE: Annoying!
it happens the other way around...i watch a lot of British, and Japanese programming...i hate it when somebody starts talking about a program i really want to see, but isnt out in English yet or i cant get the website....buggers...it really irks me..

The name is Randi
I work at Mc'ds...never eat their fries...i know how they make them...XD
artisticdreamers

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2009 11:16 AM         Subject: RE: Annoying!
Lol.
I knew the entire events of CSI season 8 before I'd even finished watching season 7... not by my choice, just one of my efriends wouldn't take the hint and shut up! Lol.
"Could the mother of the child who fell into the tiger enclosure please report to the lost and found desk to retrieve her shoes"-from Mock The Week (Worst things to hear over an intercom).
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1