Topic: The Office!
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : The Office!  
unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Apr 2009 08:22 PM       Subject: The Office!
Do you watch this show? If you don't, you should. It is brilliant!
I really thought Steve Carrell would annoy the living crap out of me, but as you come to realize, the show isn't all about him...
I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2009 08:35 PM         Subject: RE: The Office!
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW. I can't believe nobody has responded to this topic thus far. It's probably the most clever show today.
A friend introduced me to it recently. Before, I would never have chosen to watch it. Now, I have caught up and have seen every episode.
Not to metion: I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH Jim/John Krasinski.
I also got the Dwight bobblehead! :lol:
My friend's friend is the mayor of where it takes place, so next time there's something where they get to meet them, she's going to invite me :o :shock: :o
I'm in love with Jim/John though. He's in an upcoming movie. We're facebook friends, too. Haha!
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jun 2009 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: The Office!
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe no one commented on this yet, either. In fact, I may have even forgotten about posting it! Lol...

A friend of mine let me borrow her Season 1 and I wasn't sure about it, but I ended up watching it twice and then borrowed Season 2 from her...and then wanted to watch more, and find out what happened with Jim & Pam! I watched Seasons 3 & 4 in 2 days, I think...

I haven't seen a lot of the Season 5 episodes, but I did cheat and watch the season finale. I wasn't going to, but I couldn't help myself. I would not feel caught up if I didn't know what was going on when Season 6 starts.

And, oh yes, Jim/John is pretty freaking adorable. I don't know why, but yeah...

I want a Dwight bobblehead!!! Actually, I think I'd rather have a Dundee...:lol:

I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
boredasbru

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2009 08:36 AM         Subject: RE: The Office!
I prefer the english version with Ricky Gervais, probably because that was what I saw first and think Ricky is just the funniest comedian out ... well along with a few others.

I thought that the American version would just annoy my, cause usually that's what happens when a show is copied, but it's actually really funny aswell.
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2009 11:04 PM         Subject: RE: The Office!
I've been watching it all night! I love how it's on all the time now.
haha, and i just read they improv a lot.. didn't know that.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1