Topic: Commericals.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Commericals.  
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2009 11:44 AM       Subject: Commericals.
They're a lot of cute commericals out there on the tv. Which ones do you think they should stop playing & which ones do you think they should play more of.

I think the F.R.E.E commericals & the cash for gold commericals are really getting old.

I like the Progression commericals where the girl is selling motorcycle insurance & he says looks like you drive...I don't know what kind of motorcycle he says & then she says more then a ST100 or somethng & they he says well excuse me & she's like well, your excused. I love that! 8)

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2009 12:03 PM         Subject: RE: Commericals.
I like the one with the two little girls sitting at a table with a man...and one little girl is playing with a toy pony and the the guy brings out a real pony for the other girl and the one with the toy looks all sad. It's hilarious.

There's another one that they play with a little boy and he's got a toy car. At the bottom it says "For a limited time only." And he's all happily playing with his car and then the man takes it away and the boy looks all bewildered and the man goes "See this one's for a limited time only."

xD Aaaaah some commercials are plain annoying, though. >.< It's a waste of my show- watching.
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2009 05:47 PM         Subject: RE: Commericals.
the worst ones may be those those triple play optimum or comcast ones (you know, for phone+internet+cable)where they make up a new tune every time. they're incredibly irritating and get less clever each time.

i usually like geico ones the first time i see them and then they get old but they're pretty quick to come up with a new clever idea. i didn't like money-with-eyes idea, though.

there's some law firm that has a commercial that makes it look like your tv is breaking which is stupid, and the one for the lawyer woman where she's like, "I'm Ronnie DEUTSCH" just makes me think, why is she saying it like that?
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Aug 2009 01:22 AM         Subject: RE: Commericals.
I enjoy the freecreditreport ones, and I think that the McDonalds one with the kids waiting for Bumblebee to transform is really cute.

But I think they should stop with the whole, "this is the money you could be saving with Geico" commercials. Or Comcast.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 12:51 AM         Subject: RE: Commericals.
Oh Lord.
I personally dislike ALL commercials, just because I would rather get back to the show/movie I was watching. Plus all the shows I watch cut for a commercial break every three minutes, and then there is really no point whatsoever of watching the show.

I would like to axe all the commercials xD

Edit; I agree with the Geico and Comcast commercials, they play far too often, and I've memorized them all by now. O.o
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
vintagekid

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2009 01:46 PM         Subject: RE: Commericals.

I like the Sprint commercials where they're like, "200 people are in a business meeting, 100 people are working from home, 10 in pajamas...and 2 with less!" or whatever x)

I also really like this French commercial...I probably shouldn't say what it's for but,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlVT4iZwz04&feature=related
It's seriously worth watching. x)

x) Funniest commercial.

"Love is a dream, love is a verse, love is pain."--Nguoi Tinh Mai Ya Hee (Vu Ha)
insomniosis

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2009 03:07 PM         Subject: RE: Commericals.
I like the Foundation for a Better Life commercials. And the Chef Michael dry dog food with the little dog.
shestoohonest

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2009 06:50 PM         Subject: RE: Commericals.
I hate most commercials.
But I love the Vlasic Pickle commercial with the cat sitting in the window and then it hears the pickle crunch and it jumps backward or something. i just f.cking love that cat.

Also, the fiber bar commercial where the guy get s a free sample, loves it, and comes back in various disguises to get more free samples. He's got a mustache, then he's a woman, then he's german.
"AUTOBAHN....GLOCKENSPIEL "
Hold onto sixteen as long as you can.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1