Topic: That movie sucked because..That movie was good because..
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : That movie sucked because..That movie was good because..  
xdustynx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2009 01:15 PM       Subject: That movie sucked because..That movie was good because..
Okay, what you do is basically just review two movies. Pick one good movie you have seen lately to review, and one bad one.

Let's get it started! xD

Good Movie: Gran Torino
- I hated how much racism comments were made during the movie... But this movie has to be one of the most powerful and kick ass movies I have seen for a long time. You should watch it if you haven't already!

Bad Movie: Hit and Run
- Last night I watched a new one called "Hit and Run" It was awful!! Bad cast, stupid ending, and only good thing about it was the idea - had a good plot.. but how they filmed it looks ahh. one of the worst 10 bucks I've ever spent D:
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2009 07:36 PM         Subject: RE: That movie sucked because..That movie was good because..
I loved Gran Torino. <3

Okay... I can't even think of a good movie I've seen lately 'cause they all suck. xD
But one I didn't really like was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
I didn't exactly hate it, but it isn't my kinda film. It was dumb. xD
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 06:30 PM         Subject: RE: That movie sucked because..That movie was good because..
Gran Torino is such an awesome movie. <3

Pretty bad movie; Driving Lessons.
To me, it wasn't going to go anywhere. There wasn't much action and it just kind of went on and on. Even if it did have Rupert Grint in it. >.<

Good movie; Fight Club.
It wasn't all that great of a message, but it was entertaining as hell, and you should watch it. <3

"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: That movie sucked because..That movie was good because..
hmm ive never seen fight club
A great movie: im not gonna say twilight even though i want to lol, how about The Ugly Truth that is a great movie and gerard butler is hot
A bad movie: The Matrix god i hate that movie it blows
"TIME PASSES. EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ~ Stephenie meyer
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 11:06 PM         Subject: RE: That movie sucked because..That movie was good because..
Good Movie; The Blind Side.

Bad Movie; Meet The Spartans.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jan 2010 12:46 AM         Subject: RE: That movie sucked because..That movie was good because..
Good Movie; Ever After

Bad Movie; Teeth

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1