Topic: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.  
nosebleed

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2010 08:17 PM       Subject: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
Blah! I watched the premiere of Huge so I could see it. xD

Anyhoo, I was wondering what everyone thought?
Are you excited about seeing it? Or did the trailer disappoint you?

I for one, don't like the idea of it being in 3D.
I also wish they would bring back the filming and tinting methods they used for POA. ._.
Because (in my opinion) POA was the best of them (book and movie-wise.)
This is an artifact and that was a relic.
This is alive in the now, whereas that merely remained. Now, which are you?

allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2010 10:21 PM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
Being a Harry Potter nerd for a great many years now, [since I was in first grade] of course I was beyond excited for the trailer. Because, since the books are now over, and the theme park is out, I have to kind of cling to this last bit of Potter. Yeah, it sounds a little strange, but he's been a big part of my life.

As for my thoughts, I thought that it looked amazing. My heart may have stopped beating the whole while that I was watching it, and I may have squealed a few times. But, the fighting sequences and all of the Horcrux searching. It was just totally awesome.
I do have to agree with you, I don't really care for 3D movies, but since it's HP I figure I can give it a shot. Also, the fact that it's going to be in two parts is splendid. Because I figure that with this they'll be able to fit a lot of the book's detail and journey into two movies. So, I figure not much'll be left out. Which is goodgoodgood.
I'll stop now before I get all overexcited and jittery.
I may have already scared a few people. xD

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

nosebleed

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2010 08:33 PM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
Pshhh. It don't scare me, on the contrary, it's super great to see someone else enthusiastic about it. (Pott-heads rule.<3)
I mean, why do all the 'DO YOU LIKE JACOB OR EDWARD MORE?' topics get posted on? ._.
But, I guess that is a question for another time...

I love the two-part idea too! Not only because it means it won't be as chopped up as HBP, but also because it means I get a fall movie AND a summer movie. I wish it was being released in October rather than November though. =/

Harry Potter on Halloween would be schweet.<3

allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2010 08:25 PM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
AGREED. Harry Potter on Halloween would be amazing.

Also, I would like to agree with the choppiness of HBP. I wasn't very impressed with it. I understand that you can't include everything, but it just seemed to drag on for me.
Plus I felt that they were just trying to make up for everything with all of this humor and romance. -die Lavender die-
D:

But, Deathly Hallows. C:
Accio Deathly Hallows.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

mrsk2

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Aug 2010 01:03 AM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
Accio Deathly Hallows is right.
I can't wait for it. C:

/leaves.
Everybody seems to think I'm lazy.
I don't mind, I think they're crazy.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2010 06:36 PM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
Three days.
It's this week, guys.
<3.

nosebleed

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Nov 2010 02:07 AM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
Ohmygosh.
I JUST finished watching it, In IMAX no less. Nothing short of epic? Yessir.
I love me some Potter, and I ain't ashamed to say it.<3.

kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Dec 2010 10:04 AM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
I was throughly disappointed that I could not see it at midnight. I saw the Half Blood Prince at midnight; best believe, I was one happy camper. Regardless, I really enjoyed TDH, and I cannot wait for the second half.

Poor Dobby. I just love Bellatrix. :lol:
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
cheeselovinghobo

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Dec 2010 10:35 AM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
I just watched it in the theater for the second time yesterday, hahaa. Yeah, I'm that pathetic.

My dad cried at the end. >.<
I adore Luna, if i were Harry I would have married her instead of Ginny Weasley, hey, i'm just sayin'.
*/dork*
My schedule for today lists a six-hour self-accusatory depression. =D
kneippism

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Dec 2010 02:03 PM         Subject: RE: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: trailer.
lol ikr... luna is awesommeeee! n my dad was rlly sad at the end 2 idk if he cried... it ws when dobby died..
the RLLY saddest part was when harry was at his parents graves....
omg n it was so sweet when harry n hermione were dancing in the tent... i think harry n hermione would go good 2gether 2... ron n hermione r good but sometimes they can be 2 cheesy.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1