Topic: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?  
gothicgirl1234

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2011 02:38 PM       Subject: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
One person says a quote and another person says what movie it's from and gives another quote. I'll give you one to get you started.

"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone you love seems like a good way to go."
Love is irrational, i reminded myself. the more you loved someone the less sense anything made. - Stephanie Meyer

Everyone is crazy. some people let it take over their life, and some people know how to hide it.

-Jessica
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2011 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Twilight - but I had to google it. Never seen it.

"I'm like feeling something. Are you aware of Garfield?"
childofthegrave

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2011 11:08 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Cloverfield

"One time an assistant left the desk, because she, I don't know, sliced her hand open with a letter opener. Miranda missed Lagerfeld just before he boarded a seventeen hour flight to Australia. She now works at TV Guide."
Jessica/Jess/Jessie

"You're a polyamorist...music is your other girlfriend"
-Elena

eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2011 08:52 AM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
The Devil Wears Prada

"NO! I will battle you with the entirety of my heart and you will probably lose. But maybe, just maybe. You might challenge me. The Beatles needed the Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric. Will you be my Katie Couric?"
childofthegrave

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2011 08:13 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

"Make-up is POINTLESS! It does nothing anymore! Are you even listening to me? Do you even care? You stand there with your 22-year- old skin and your tits like ROCKS and laugh at me..."
Jessica/Jess/Jessie

-Elena

eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2011 10:35 AM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Death Becomes Her

An attorney? To prove what? That I'm their mother? What will your judge say? That this is your house and your children? What am I to you, Tom, in your house? Chattel? This is how you punish me? I am their mother! They are not your children to take!
childofthegrave

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2011 08:14 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Iron Jawed Angels

"Sex is like pissing. People take it much too seriously."
Jessica/Jess/Jessie

-Elena

eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2011 07:33 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Frida

"Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I've got going"

ericaeccentricit
y

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2011 04:04 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
There's Something About Mary =)

"Looks like we got the brits in round one. We already kicked their asses in WWII. Cheerio, let's do it again!"
"It's like we've died and gone to Gossip Girl."
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2011 01:52 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Beerfest

"You ooze you lose!"
childofthegrave

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2011 01:01 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie

"Indoor plumbing. It's gonna be big."
Jessica/Jess/Jessie

-Elena

eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Aug 2011 01:07 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Hercules

The best thing about visiting the President is the food! Now, since it was all free, and I wasn't hungry but thirsty, I must've drank me fifteen Dr. Peppers."
childofthegrave

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2011 10:41 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Forrest Gump

"No, your great granddaughter had to be a crossdresser!"
Jessica/Jess/Jessie

-Elena

eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2011 07:03 PM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Mulan?

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talkin' to?"

childofthegrave

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2011 12:24 AM         Subject: RE: Do You Know What Movie This Quote Is From?
Taxi Driver

"You couldn't give give me a lesson in long distance spittin'!"
Jessica/Jess/Jessie

-Elena

Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1 2 Next>>