Topic: High School Musical 2 !!!!
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : High School Musical 2 !!!!  
vanna321

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Aug 2007 10:46 PM       Subject: High School Musical 2 !!!!
omg!!!! has any1 seen the new high school musical???? I absoluetely LOVED IT!!! best moviee eva!!!

-comments a/b movie??-
Love cannot accept what it is. Everywhere on earth it cries out against kindness, compassion, intelligence, everything that leads to compromise. Love demands the impossible, the absolute, the sky on fire, inexhaustible springtime, life after death, and death itself transfigured into eternal life.” –Albert Camus
The cruelest lies are often told in silence.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2007 02:04 PM         Subject: RE: High School Musical 2 !!!!
didnt know it was out yet lol
i well want to see it but :)
is it better than the first one ? ?
*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
kablamoxx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2007 02:37 PM         Subject: RE: High School Musical 2 !!!!
I didn't like High School Musical 2 that much at all. I dunno, I think the first one was better. There were too many parts that were way too corney for my taste. Like when Zac Efron was singing and he looked down at his reflection in the water. And when everyone was walking up the hill with the light things and they started floating away..WTF?

Okay, I'm done now.
vanna321

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2007 03:08 PM         Subject: RE: High School Musical 2 !!!!
I personally thought that it was better than the 1st. but only by a tad bit. I didnt understand that bit about the reflection tho. it looked to me as if a computer tried to MAKE it look like a reflection. i didnt get the thing about the lamps floating up into the sky either1 I mean, the others 1s just sat on the ground, but thoses others ones just float away...

BUT... i absolutely LOVED zac efron in that moviee! he is the hottest guy ALIVE!!!!!

i was watchin it w/ mi friends, n the entire time i was just like "omg! your sooo hott Zac!!!"
Love cannot accept what it is. Everywhere on earth it cries out against kindness, compassion, intelligence, everything that leads to compromise. Love demands the impossible, the absolute, the sky on fire, inexhaustible springtime, life after death, and death itself transfigured into eternal life.” –Albert Camus
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2007 06:15 PM         Subject: RE: High School Musical 2 !!!!
ok now i really have to watch it :) lol
i loved the first one so hopefully il like this one to (yn)
i love zac efron aswell mahn, he was totally gorgous in hairspray :) lol
although i didnt like the random bit of hair at the front lmao
*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
purityangel

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2007 01:18 PM         Subject: RE: High School Musical 2 !!!!
It hasn't come out in the UK yet- the premier is September the 21st.
I got to say that the 1st one was cheese on a stick but hopefully the 2nd one is better- but what was the big deal about it, it was like the whole world was chanting "WE LOVE HSM, OMG!!!" Wtf? And sorry but I think that the Efron guy is majorly ugly
vanna321

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2007 07:48 PM         Subject: RE: High School Musical 2 !!!!
It SOO was not cheesy on a stick!!! :x i luvd that moviee! and Zac efron is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! god i luv him! he's only a tad bit older than me, so i think things will work out :wink: lmao well, its really good. i like it alot. id tell u about it, but then id give it away :D
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Aug 2007 05:14 PM         Subject: RE: High School Musical 2 !!!!
the first one is amazing mahn :) zac is lovely :D:D i cant wait till september the 21st i saw the advert for it today :) i really hope its as good as the first one (yn):)
*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1