Topic: Grey's Anatomy: Season 5
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Grey's Anatomy: Season 5  
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2008 11:23 AM       Subject: Grey's Anatomy: Season 5
I must say, I'm extremely excited for season 5 of Grey's Anatomy. The first few minutes of the episode left me gasping and searching for my tissue box. Though I'm beginning to wonder what this years season is going to bring. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on what is going to go one this season? I know I myself am starting to wonder if Meredith and Mc. Dreamy are ever really going to make it.
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2008 02:30 PM         Subject: RE: Grey's Anatomy: Season 5
I watched the first season of Grey's. Seemed like a more dramatic Scrubs ripoff, but I'll admit it's good at making me cry like a baby girl.
I'm the tallest one here.
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2008 03:31 PM         Subject: RE: Grey's Anatomy: Season 5
I believe that the first season was a bit "dramatic", I will admit. But as the seasons have gone on I must say that it died down quite a bit. I find it to be an amazing show, it leaves me guessing a lot of the time of 'what's next'. Personally I haven't found many shows that keep my interest like that and that keep me guessing like Grey's does. There is always a new twist and turn that's being thrown in. But then again, that's just my personal view. :]
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1