Topic: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?  
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Oct 2008 12:22 AM       Subject: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
Which one do you all like? I <3 CSI: Miami. The characters are fantastic and it has so much color and action, I love it. New York is too dreary and I'm not a fan of the Las Vegas ones.

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
roguesorcerer

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Oct 2008 05:22 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
MIAMI! Got to love Horatio.
- Live Long And Prosper
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2008 11:44 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
Exactly lol. Horatio rocks. Him and his shades definitely go hand in hand. Is it me or does he just say such coolest phrases? XD

jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2008 09:53 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
But he basically talks in a monotone raspy voice the whole time. I've gotta say CSI: New York. Even though I think that Law and Order: CI is the best crime show EVER!
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2008 11:31 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
I think Horatio's monotone and raspy voice adds mysterious-ness to his character ha ha.

CSI: New York is really really dreary. Makes me tired lol.

your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 03:24 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
LAS VEGAS!
i love grisham
and eric
and sarah
and brass
and wark...he's dead now though so :( ...but i still liked him..

The name is Randi
I work at Mc'ds...never eat their fries...i know how they make them...XD
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
It is sad when they kill off characters. I guess they kill them off because that specific actor wants to go on and do other things. I hate that they already killed off one of the characters I liked and that Alex left. Alex was the coolest M.E.

kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Nov 2008 12:50 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
i like all of them

CSI:New York is my favorite one though. I guess because I started watching that one before all the other ones. Horatio is an awesome name though. He does say the coolest things! Lol. :]
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Nov 2008 10:02 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
I watched CSI: Las Vegas a few times and it was good, but I didn't watch it a lot. One day there was nothing on TV so I saw CSI: Miami on and said, "I guess this will do. There is nothing else online and I can't really do much else." and an episode went by and then another one was on. Then I kinda got hooked and have watched all of the episodes from season one to the beginning of season seven. Season seven has just barely begun so yeah =] and CSI: Miami has more color and is more action packed.

a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 08:10 AM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
I love CSI:Las Vegas! :D

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 05:43 PM         Subject: RE: CSI: Miami, New York, or Las Vegas?
Either Miami or Las Vegas...
It's a tough decision.
Cool thread. :D
Satan knows you're a poser.

Just call me Cobra. (:
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1