Topic: broken up :(
Forum Index : General : Relationships : broken up :(  
dolphingurl94

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jun 2011 10:11 PM       Subject: broken up :(
so me and the guy i was with for a year and a month broke up. he was pressuring me for kids! i am sixteen and i dont even want to think about that stuff right now. so in the end i was hurt for a while then i just decided to pick myself up and move on because i didnt want to become a depressed person. it only took me a month to move on. some of my close friends are turning against me because they think i moved on to fast and that i should have forgave him when he said he was sorry but they dont know all the reasons why i broke up with him. the reasons were alot more than just the whole kids thing but i will not speak of the other reasons on here. let me just leave it at they were very horrible and he completely deserved to lose me but do you guys think i made a big mistake by moving on after a month of being split up? or do you think that was a long enough time? i dont know anymore and i need some help. please respond.
god made me beautiful, but i made the beauty show
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2011 07:41 PM         Subject: RE: broken up :(
you are a young girl dolphin give it some time. you got your whole life ahead of you dont worry about the kids thing until your in your late 20s or 30s.idk i just think your ex shoulda gave the kids thing some time because taking care of a baby is a big responsibility.just live your life you know and as for your friends well if they cant accept you for who yu are than they arent true friends really...life is tough hun trust me but you will make it threw i know you will =].

hope this helped you a little bit
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2011 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: broken up :(
Don't worry about it, I've been given crap lately for getting over a breakup with my boyfriend of 2 years quicker than that. It was a unique circumstance, and nobody has any right to judge whether you gave it enough time but yourself. ESPECIALLY if he was being a dickwad the whole time. Kids at 16? He's an odd one. But for any reason, it just depends on the person. It's good that you let go and decided to not be depressed. :) In the end your happiness is what's important in your life. That might sound selfish, but it's the truth.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
macro

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jun 2011 07:38 PM         Subject: RE: broken up :(
No, it shows you are independent.
A lot of girls linger on their exes because they are afraid of being alone. You have realized that he wasn't the right one and you can move on without him.
My name is Sydney. :]

I'm one part gentle and two parts random.
dolphingurl94

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2011 12:05 PM         Subject: RE: broken up :(
thankyou you guys for confirming what i feel in my heart. :)
god made me beautiful, but i made the beauty show

Page: 1