Topic: General Advice on Relationships..
Forum Index : General : Relationships : General Advice on Relationships..  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:58 AM       Subject: General Advice on Relationships..
What is cheating in your eyes?
Like, how far can one take it before it's considered straight out cheating?
A friend of mine and I discussed this the other night after her partner had done a few things behind her back that she considered to be wrong.
Her views and my own were both completely different which shocked me, so I was wondering what others were thinking too!
It could be something as simple as a cheek kiss, holding someone else's hand, sitting on the opposite genders lap or full blown kissing, cuddling or more!

I am very curious guys!
Let me know what your thoughts are!

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:43 AM         Subject: RE: General Advice on Relationships..
Sex is definitely cheating. I would consider kissing cheating but I realize a lot of people wouldn't. Pretty much all those examples you gave I would not be happy with a girlfriend doing. Then again.. I guess maybe that's why I've never had a real girlfriend that cared about me. So my opinion is probably worthless. I'm generally fairly worthless.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
pinklilliespassi
on

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:54 AM         Subject: RE: General Advice on Relationships..
I would not like my partner to cuddle or kiss another woman as I see that as cheating.
Sex is definitely cheating
Live | Love | Believe
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2017 03:51 AM         Subject: RE: General Advice on Relationships..
For me, any sort of intimacy that my partner shares with somebody other than me that I am uncomfortable with is enough to cause a problem. I don't know when it becomes "cheating", like I may not use the word if my partner flirted with someone, but I certainly would if he had sex with someone. But even the flirting would be enough for me to say something about it, and if the conversation ends in my partner telling me he wants to be able to flirt with other people freely, I'd more than likely end the relationship, not necessarily because the other person did something "wrong", but mostly because I seek monogamy.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:30 AM         Subject: RE: General Advice on Relationships..
Thanks everyone :)
It's good to see other people opinions on all this and see where others stand when it comes to what they believe and would do in different situations :)

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1