Topic: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Artistic Vision : New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]  
deirdrelove

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2009 02:55 AM       Subject: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
Its Minto from Tokyo Mew Mew if you are familiar. There are a few things that bug me about this one but overall I like it. What do you think?

She is part Blue Lorikeet, which is an endangered species. Thats why she has the wings and tail.
Everytime I see your face it reminds me of the places, we used to go..
But all I've got is a photograph and I realize you're not coming back anymore..

I love Chase [[9/19/07]]
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2009 07:13 AM         Subject: RE: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
Awh she's cute! and drawn very good aswell!
Nickname: Burdock

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2009 11:34 PM         Subject: RE: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
Awww, I think it's really good!
I like it a lot, for sure. :]

And nice job with the colored pencils, as well; I always screw up when I use 'em. :|
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
deirdrelove

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2009 04:08 PM         Subject: RE: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
Thanks for all the comments!

I used to be bad with coloured pencils too. The one thing I always screwed up was the pencil would blend with the colour and it looked really bad. I suggest drawing with pencil first. After you are happy with the drawing outline it in a black fine tip pen. After the pen dries completely then use coloured pencils. It makes it look a lot cleaner. Also buy some quality coloured pencils. I use Koh-I-Noor Woodless Coloured Pencils. They are longer lasting and the colour is beautiful. They weren't that expensive either. =]

I love Chase [[9/19/07]]
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Oct 2009 10:06 AM         Subject: RE: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
aww shes cute
great job
amerskos

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2009 04:16 PM         Subject: RE: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
She's really purty :3
Hey, if you really believe that, why don't you use some of your money to help rebuild the neighborhood instead of putting spinning rims on a gold jet ski?
bubblyme-19

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2010 12:58 PM         Subject: RE: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
That is so good! I wish I could draw at least half as well as that.
How about we flip a coin; heads i'm y o u r s, tails your m i n e :]

Twitter: @dearMirandaa
Hit it up

deirdrelove

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2010 10:56 PM         Subject: RE: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
Holy crap! I posted this back when I used to post on here last summer. Wow, its still here. =)

I love Chase [[9/19/07]]
roxy-ryan

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2010 11:06 AM         Subject: RE: New drawing with my new coloured pencils! =]
haha :)

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with HBO's 'Girls'

So self obsessed with my mascara and mistakes
Vanity's like a funeral and everyone's at my wake

Page: 1