Topic: Starry Night--Vincent Van Gogh
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Artistic Vision : Starry Night--Vincent Van Gogh  
xchristinaloux

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 11:09 AM       Subject: Starry Night--Vincent Van Gogh

A Fan's Impression

I must say, this painting is simply breathtaking. Everything about it is just simply fantastic. If I could meet one Artist that has already passed away it would most certainly be Vincent Van Gogh. The man truly was an inspiring Artist. Impressionist Art is one of absolute favorites.

What do ya'll think? :)

Just Call Me Sunshine

I'm One Of Bzoinks Original Bzoinkers
Get To Know Me, I'm Lots Of Fun

My Best Friend Will Always Be In My Heart
Cody Lee Griffin 6/27/89-7/11/11

Happily Taken As Of 06/22/2013
C.L+K.L=Forever

animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 11:16 AM         Subject: RE: Starry Night--Vincent Van Gogh
Whoever did that one in your post did a very nice job. Paying attention to all the different colors/ strokes and stuff.

I also think that the actual painting is amazing. It helps to see the beauty in things that not everyone sees.
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
xchristinaloux

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 11:19 AM         Subject: RE: Starry Night--Vincent Van Gogh
yeah i like this one because the person who did the impression of it did such an amazing job. Most people can't really imitate Van Gogh. The man is an artistic genious.

Just Call Me Sunshine

I'm One Of Bzoinks Original Bzoinkers
Get To Know Me, I'm Lots Of Fun

My Best Friend Will Always Be In My Heart
Cody Lee Griffin 6/27/89-7/11/11

Happily Taken As Of 06/22/2013
C.L+K.L=Forever

christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Oct 2009 12:05 AM         Subject: RE: Starry Night--Vincent Van Gogh
ive always loved that
amerskos

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2009 04:23 PM         Subject: RE: Starry Night--Vincent Van Gogh
I like how different and unique it looks.
Hey, if you really believe that, why don't you use some of your money to help rebuild the neighborhood instead of putting spinning rims on a gold jet ski?

Page: 1