Topic: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : What make-up are you wearing, if any?  
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:27 AM       Subject: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
I noticed there wasn't a thread anywhere related to make-up anywhere, so I thought I'd start one. I know not everyone wears make-up, and maybe people haven't been wearing it much during the pandemic. But I've sometimes been wearing it when I've been chilling at home, to cheer myself up.

I'm not wearing any today, but on Saturday I wore some mascara, deep pink lipstick, a touch of pink blush, and a dusting of pressed powder.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:25 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
I’ve barely worn any during the pandemic, much less than normal, but i have been wearing a little when I do video calls with friends.

today I wore some concealer, light foundation and setting powder with some eyeliner and pale gold shimmer eyeshadow.
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:16 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
I love, love, love wearing makeup. My favorite thing to do is fool around with different lipsticks and layering techniques with them. The day before yesterday I wore makeup, but not these past couple days.

Two days ago, I wore a pale powder underneath my cheekbones and a peach blush on the apples of my cheeks along with eyeshadow both underneath and on top of my eyelids to make my eyes pop. I wore mascara along with two different types of red lipstick, one on each lip, over a dark pink lipliner that I'd filled my entire lip in with. Over the lipstick went a shiny pink lip gloss.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:53 AM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
Today, I wore CC cream as a base, with a light brown shadow, black liquid eyeliner, mascara, and a touch of blush on the apples of my cheeks. A few weeks ago, my sister sent me some make-up as a belated birthday gift (my birthday was in April, during our lockdown), and I tried one of the new lipsticks that she sent. A matte red lipstick, or "Crimson" to be specific, and I think I prefer it over my usual brand of red lipstick. It has a nicer feel on my lips.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
today I wore my classic go to base of concealer, foundation and powder... then a small amount of eyeliner with lilac and silver shimmer eyeshadow.
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:47 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
Today I wore CC cream, light brown eyeshadow, black liquid eyeliner, mascara, a touch of blusher, and a lipstick in a lovely brown shade called Cocoa.
KMP x
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:27 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
Foundation that is it.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:37 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
Mascara and under-eye concealer.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:57 AM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
Loreal Pink Lippy.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

kaworunagisas

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:26 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
i wore foundation, blush, lipstick, liquid eyeliner, and mascara
Jaymie 🤍
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:15 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
just wearing foundation, mascara and a little winged eyeliner today.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:21 AM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
Primer.
Concealer.
Foundation.
Eye brow pencil.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:26 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
concealer, foundation and powder.
winged eyeliner, mascara and a soft smoky eye look.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:26 PM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
concealer, foundation and powder.
winged eyeliner, mascara and a soft smoky eye look.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:48 AM         Subject: RE: What make-up are you wearing, if any?
Only used a brush on my brows today.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 Next>>