Topic: Random question
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Random question  
gothanimallover1

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2012 12:04 AM       Subject: Random question
What was the weirdest voicemail, text, email, or call you've ever gotten? It can be creepy, funny, random, or whatever.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 01:49 AM         Subject: RE: Random question
Funny you should post a question like this. The other night I got a call at 3 AM. So I guess you could consider it morning. It came through as "Emergency Contact" instead of private... which I automatically thought was weird. So I answered and they said "What's your favorite scary movie?" So I thought "Ha ha, very funny. It's Ghostface coming to kill me. Cool, whatever." So I just played along for a minute, and was like "I know this is you, Richie." (my boyfriend) and he/she said "Who's Richie?" So, I just kept saying dumb things like "farts" and "poopy," but nothing I said made them laugh, no giggling teenagers in the background-- nothing. So I started to get more serious and decided to ask who it was, and he/she said "I'm going to drag you to hell tomorrow." If you could have heard the eeriness in this person's voice. I was so scared. So I hung up. They called back and it was a different voice that said "You don't remember me?" We ended up finding out who it was, which is not any more settling, but that's another story. -sigh-
I'm Danielle.
floppyrhinos.tumblr.com
Instagram - floppyrhinos
alliabbey11

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2012 12:59 AM         Subject: RE: Random question
^^ That is crazy funny.. and creepy! XP

The weirdest text I've ever gotten was from a random number saying "Ay sexy, we gonna do it tanite?" (no joke, same spelling and everything!!). I still have no clue who it is! I asked them who they were and they said the same thing back. So I said, "I'm not kidding, who are you?" and the guy/girl said "Nun ya business bitch" So I just told them to lose my number. They sent messages back to me later that day, saying really weird things, like, "we have probs?", "i no u want me", "wats wrong babe?" and stuff like that! So i told my brother and he blocked the number for me. XP It didn't make any sense to me. But it was like a year and a half ago so I'm over it.
"If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holdin' my hand? I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might, Kryptonite." -3 Doors Down

LiveTyping.com

- Finger Eleven
lemonsugar101

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2012 11:29 PM         Subject: RE: Random question
I always get random texts from friends. My friend Kyle txts me song quotes and one of them had to do with sex and he didn't know about it. Ohhhh kyle 8) :lol: :P
[quote] “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2012 12:45 AM         Subject: RE: Random question
The weirdest message I have ever gotten was when Myspace was really popular years ago and I had an anonymous message thing on my profile so you can say something about me, this one message said, "go cut yourself and bleed to death in your bathroom." I was like -___-
• ♥ •
4-28-14
Raymond Vincent I will never give up on you.
im much happier being a single mother than being your punching bag. period

Page: 1