Topic: Facebook Fanpage Promo for Promo
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Facebook Fanpage Promo for Promo  
supremequeenstyl
es

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2019 04:26 AM       Subject: Facebook Fanpage Promo for Promo
If any of you run Facebook pages, whether it's for a business, a common interest, a fandom, or whatever, you may feel the same way I do -- it's hard to gain followers, especially if the page is still new.
Facebook will run ads for you, if you pay them. That's probably great for businesses, but not so much for pages that are just for fun, or people who just don't have that extra money lying around to give Facebook.

You can often get followers by swallowing your pride and asking other pages to promo you -- basically, they post, on their page, a link to your page and ask their followers to also follow you.

So here's my idea -- if you run a Facebook fanpage, post a link here (and tell us a little about your page and what it's about) and other people who visit this topic can promo you on their pages. In return, you promo them, too.
Easy, and everybody benefits. :)

I run two.

The Disgruntled Directioner: https://www.facebook.com/DisgruntledDirectioner/

Doesn't need much help, it has a fair following because I've had it for a few years, but because of its fair following, I will likely use it to post promos - - they'll reach more people this way.

It's a One Direction fanpage I made in 2016 and still occasionally post on.

Taron Egerton's Tarontulas: https://www.facebook.com/Tarontulas/

It's still a baby. Needs promos.

Taron Egerton is an actor known for Kingsman: The Secret Service, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Eddie the Eagle, Billionaire Boys Club, Rocketman, etc. and may also be recognized for his voice work in the new Dark Crystal, the new Watership Down, and Sing.
I've been a fan for a while and basically this is a fun place for me to share my collection of photos and such of Taron for other fans to enjoy. ("Tarontulas" is the little nickname he's given his fans, lol.)

Drop your page links and I'll happily promo you. I would certainly appreciate promos as well.
:)

(I apologize if this isn't allowed or something, just thought it couldn't hurt to try!)
~ any way the wind blows ~
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1