Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2012 10:15 PM       Subject: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
:D Favorite type of music or song? :D
AWESOMENINJA!
awesomeninja

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2012 10:16 PM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
Screamo Or Hard Rock And My Favorite Song Would Be Rebel Love Song By Black Veil Brides :D
AWESOMENINJA!
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2012 10:55 PM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
Rock music
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
secretly-batman

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2012 01:06 PM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
A bit of everything, but mostly Hard Rock;

My fav song would be either Saviour or Sweet Blasphemy by Black Veil Brides
You're imperfections make you even more different, yet in a beautiful way. Always stay strong and from the words of the wise man; Never Give In ♥ I'm always here if you need a friend or simply someone to talk to. Keep your head up high and if necassary, keep your middle finger higher ♥ Oh, and one more thing, you're fucking beautiful ♥

LiveTyping.com

LiveTyping.com
kayleigh-rachel

Online Now! Online!

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2012 11:21 AM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
I'm very eclectic but I'll always say that my favourite genre of music is Ska Punk :]
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.
martikagray

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2012 11:31 AM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
Indie Rock.
name-doesnt-matt
er

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2012 02:55 PM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
Punk Rock
By the time you have finished reading this you will have realized you have just wasted 10 seconds of your life.
jamiedakota

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2012 06:11 PM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
My favorite types of music are pop, some rap, and rock. My favorite groups are Skillet, Sick Puppies, Skrillex, Daughtry, Saving Abel, Three Days Grace. (:
*!~ Jamie Dakota ~!* Music is my everything. #GAC FAN FOREVER
alliabbey11

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2012 01:17 AM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
Rap, Hip Hop, Hard Rock, Punk Rock, Classic Rock, and Country.
"If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holdin' my hand? I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might, Kryptonite." -3 Doors Down

LiveTyping.com

- Finger Eleven
kayleigh-rachel

Online Now! Online!

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2012 11:17 AM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
My favourite song ever is Weightless by All Time Low! :] I'm getting the lyrics tattooed on my ribcage pretty soon!
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2012 07:15 AM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
what gets me hype is techno with screamo. :)
But im universal and will listen to anything.
• ♥ •
4-28-14
Raymond Vincent my little man that I love so dearly
life couldn't be any better
martikagray

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2012 11:03 PM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
I love indie rock.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2012 02:24 AM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
I love breaking Benjamin and three days grace a lot..
• ♥ •
4-28-14
Raymond Vincent my little man that I love so dearly
life couldn't be any better
lemonsugar101

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2012 11:39 PM         Subject: RE: Favorite Type Of Music Or Song
I love Pop
[quote] “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”

Page: 1