Topic: Grand theft auto!
Forum Index : Entertainment : Gamer Talk : Grand theft auto!  
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2009 08:15 AM       Subject: Grand theft auto!
Oh my, i love this game to death!
But, i really cant believe my mom and craig let my 9yearold brother and the 4 year old play it. It has some bad stuff.

Have you ever played it? Did you like it?
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2009 02:48 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
I used to play that game like mad crazy, but then my mom took it ALL away because I was a game addict. xl
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
life couldn't be any better
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2009 04:25 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
Ah, man, I remember when the first one came out waaaay back in the day! I would play it for hours. Now they have it for PSP - is that it? - & I always end up getting caught by the cops or setting myself on fire. xD
Satan knows you're a poser.

Just call me Cobra. (:
unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2009 06:24 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
Some craaaazy shiznit can go down in that game, especially if you use a lot of the cheats all at once!

I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2009 08:41 AM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
Yeah i play it on PSP.
I always get caught by the cops or something. i havent used the cheats, where can you find them?

and ari, wow...that must sux
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2009 08:04 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
I enjoy those games very much. I used to always love driving around the towns and everything. xD
The cars are pretty nifty too.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 06:12 AM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
Lmao, my brother's had all of these since he was a kid, so I had to play 'em too. :P
He used to be like 'No, you're too young to see this!'

Haha, I have it on my DS now, it's hilarious. C:
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2009 11:07 AM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
I loooove Grand Theft Auto, I always play it on my PS2.
Haha. I started playing when I was 9.
New account.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2009 10:25 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
haha oh wow...

My brothers 9 and he plays it.
Then my moms boyfriends little kid thats 4 plays it im like :shock:
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2009 12:00 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
I've only played it once.
But I was addicted and couldn't put it down.
I liked stealing cars and running over people. :shock:
I'm Danielle.
floppyrhinos.tumblr.com
Instagram - floppyrhinos
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2009 02:31 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
I've never played that game, and I don't really understand what the point of it is. But it does sound like an exciting and [addicting] game, and I would like to try it.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2009 04:13 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
Danielle, thats my favorite part too.

And morgan you shoulso play it.
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2009 05:19 AM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
Hahahah I like jumping on top of people's cars. Cause if they notice you, they start driving like complete idiots and into buildings and stuff.

Oh and I like jumping off the sky scrapers. (:
hahaha.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
guttaxchiqkx3

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2009 10:48 AM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
Hah . I used to play that game with my big brother when I was likee 13. It was fun . I liked taking their cars . xD
I'm Holly . :]

xdustynx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 01:02 PM         Subject: RE: Grand theft auto!
Hands down the Grand Theft Auto games are some of the best games in PlayStation history. I love all of them.

I remember playing the first two on PlayStation.. I loved ramming other cars and running over people.. Looking back I see how bad the graphics were, but I would still play them two if I had them.

Vice City, I was addicted to it, I remember loving the fact that there was night clubs you could go in, just made the game a bit more realistic with the stuff this one added... Looking back, I would say it isnt as great as I thought it was years ago, but it was still pretty fun to play.

San Andreas is just legend. That game was awesome, I would play it from sunrise to sundown.. I was that addicted, that went on for weeks.. maybe months.. who knows, but yeah that was one of the best games from the series IMO.. I liked how in this game it added more stuff like clothing, working out, commenting pedestrians as they walked by, and all the mini games. CJ was awesome to play as, and the whole storyline of this game was great. I'll never forget the part where they all go to Cluckin' Bell and that one dude orders like everything on the menu, lmao..

IV .. Awesome as hell!!! The graphics are some of the best graphics I have seen from any of the video games on PS3.. I don't like alot of things about the game though... One being that no offline multiplayer, no comments to the pedestrians, cant ride a bike, cant go shirtless... everyone's wearing a heavy jacket in that game and looks fat, no jet-pack cheat :(, and more.. A couple things I like about it is the story, of course.. the graphics.. the improved prostitution pick ups... the cell phone feature.. activities to do around town... etc. Good game

Ballad of Gay Tony, Chinatown Wars, Episodes from Liberty City, Liberty City Stories, Lost and Damned, and Vice City Stories = Havent played.. Wow I thought I played most of them.. Guess I should buy these ones too :/

Saints Row 2 really was the only game to make me stop playing GTA IV so much. GTA IV's graphics are a ton of alot better, but Saints Row 2 reminded me of San Andreas... more fun-ness and the create a person feature is cool. So yeah - if Saints Row's series keeps improving, GTA might have some competition :/

What I wish the GTA series would add would be custom music for the radio stations, more clothing+shirtless again, let us ride bikes again, and boost up the creativity options like Saints Row 2 did.

..and wow I just typed alot - wipes forehead-

Page: 1