Topic: Kabluey
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Kabluey  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 12:38 AM       Subject: Kabluey
Oh man.. I rented this movie last night after going to the movie rental place while waiting for my pizza to be made next door.. I had seen a trailer for it somewhere a while back and wanted to watch it..

I love this movie.

I drove all over this afternoon trying to find somewhere to buy it from, but I can't find it anywhere and will probably have to end up ordering it online. Or maybe asking the video store if I can buy one of their copies.

There's only like 3 actual songs in the whole movie, 2 being at the very end, one being credits only. They're all fantastic.

LOVE IT.

IMDB: Kabluey trailers and whatnot there.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 06:47 PM         Subject: RE: Kabluey
Do you have a Saturday Matinee store in your area? I once had the same problem tracking down a movie...I looked everywhere, including the stores that sell used movies, but that place special ordered it for me. If they don't have it, they will find it for you. Granted, I had to pay like $20, but I loved the movie, so it was worth it, I suppose.
Otherwise, try finding it on Ebay. You should have plenty of luck there. I've found a few obscure movies that I couldn't find in stores on Ebay...just make sure you're not gonna get ripped off. :lol:
I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2009 07:08 PM         Subject: RE: Kabluey
I can get it on Amazon, I'll just have to order it from there eventually.. Just like I had to do with my other favorite movie that you can't buy anywhere.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1