Topic: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?  
vegmeh

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2009 12:42 PM       Subject: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
Cow and Chicken?

I just randomly remembered this. XD
It scared me when I was little but I loved it.
I'm Cara. Insert interesting statement of how unique I am to make you all love me.
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2009 12:54 PM         Subject: RE: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
The characters look familiar to me but I'm not sure if I remember watching it or not.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2009 01:03 PM         Subject: RE: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
It looks scary...I've never heard of it, though. There was another gross show about bugs and monsters and stuff, it was like purposely disgusting, I forgot what it was though.
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
vegmeh

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2009 01:17 PM         Subject: RE: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
It wasn't meant to be scary, but like...I got scared easy as a kid. But that shower was interesting, like Ren and Stimpy kind of except on cartoon network. They also were the people who made Johnny Bravo.
I'm Cara. Insert interesting statement of how unique I am to make you all love me.
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2009 01:21 PM         Subject: RE: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
haha ren and stimpy kinda weirded me out.

real monsters! i remember the name now. haha
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs
    You used to be alright
       What happened?
  Et cetera, et cetera
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2009 09:02 PM         Subject: RE: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
I watched Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Ahh! Real Monsters, and Ren and Stimpy....
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

ericaeccentricit
y

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jul 2009 05:02 PM         Subject: RE: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
ahhh yea i watched cow & chicken!
I hated that stupid devil guy though he was so annoying.

But I loved the little minisodes of I am weasel & I are baboon, in the middle of the episode (:
"It's like we've died and gone to Gossip Girl."
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jul 2009 07:19 PM         Subject: RE: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
Real Monsters was one of my favorite shows as a kid. It was cool/ funny in a twisted way. Cow and Chicken was funny in a weird way also. They always take all the good shows off of TV. =[ We're stuck with "Total Drama Island" and crap like that now. Makes me angy!
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jul 2009 03:10 AM         Subject: RE: Does anyone remember watching this cartoon?
Yeah I remember all them :] haha.
I also like tom and jerry haha and hey arnold, catdog haha

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1