Topic: does anybody watch american idol
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : does anybody watch american idol  
-riz-gurl-

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2007 06:36 PM       Subject: does anybody watch american idol
if you do then post here please i'm bored and need to talk about Blake!
Beautifully Awkward

fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2007 06:40 PM         Subject: RE: does anybody watch american idol
I do. Heh. But my favorite was voted off. >_< I was totally in love with Chris Sligh. But second to him is Chris Richardson. Then Blake. But he needs to start beat-boxing again. He hasn't done it the past two weeks.
Still a lurker. But I love you.
-riz-gurl-

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2007 04:55 AM         Subject: RE: does anybody watch american idol
My favorite is Blake, then Jordinm then it was Gina. She shouldn't have gotten voted off.

My sister is totally "cake" (chris r. and blake) obsessed. Blake's nickname is moose, and chris richardson's is turtle, so me have a toy turtle and a stuffed moose on top of out computer.

wwww.idolforums.com

the best ai forums. are you a member?
Beautifully Awkward

karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2007 11:00 AM         Subject: RE: does anybody watch american idol
No, but I do visit IdolForums quite often (yes, odd I know), and Clay Aiken turned up on Scrubs. Playing a really scruffy cafeteria worker. He was quite good, actually.
-riz-gurl-

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2007 11:47 AM         Subject: RE: does anybody watch american idol
wait, do you have an account on idolforums?
Beautifully Awkward

fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2007 05:26 PM         Subject: RE: does anybody watch american idol
I don't have an account there. I actually never watched American Idol until this season. Normally I watch the auditions because I am amused by the people who think they can sing. But then I saw Chris Sligh and was like "aeoghqae[togaehwt ZOMG I HEART HIM!!!" So I just had to keep watching. And now, even though he was voted off, I'm just addicted. That hour on Tuesday night has also become mother-daughter time between me and my mum. heh.
Still a lurker. But I love you.
-riz-gurl-

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Apr 2007 04:54 PM         Subject: RE: does anybody watch american idol
oh, well you should go there. it's really kool and the people are nice.
i'm XemogirlX and i mostly post in the blake threads.
Beautifully Awkward

xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Sep 2008 07:00 PM         Subject: RE: does anybody watch american idol
I did for one whole season, but after that I kinda got bored of it....so yeah. I really love the auditions though. The auditions are hilarious. They're the best part of the season :D

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1