Topic: NCIS?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : NCIS?  
blue-iris

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2009 01:38 PM       Subject: NCIS?
Does anyone here watch NCIS? I've been so excited for the new episodes this season, but due to having night classes, I've been unable to see the last two episodes. :(

I LOVE the idea of the Tony/Ziva pairing... has it been going more towards or away from that direction these past couple episodes?
[Tiffer&Zachary][8.16.'09]
www.myspace.com/tmp924
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2009 04:57 PM         Subject: RE: NCIS?
Ooh. I love me some NCIS. (: It's my favorite show on the tellie.
With various others as close seconds.
The characters are extremely likeable, and the episodes can be very humorous and interesting.
<3.
It seems like it's moving closer, but it could also just be that they have the whole brother/sister kind of relationship. That's what I was leaning more towards, but who knows?

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

blue-iris

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2009 09:03 PM         Subject: RE: NCIS?
NCIS is like the only TV I watch lol.
And I've been hoping for Tony/Ziva for a long time... But I was afraid that got ruined last season... I hope not. CBS keeps hinting that they'll do something with Tony and Ziva.
[Tiffer&Zachary][8.16.'09]
www.myspace.com/tmp924
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1