Topic: You have your own TV show? ... wow cool ...
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : You have your own TV show? ... wow cool ...  
xdustynx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2009 09:35 PM       Subject: You have your own TV show? ... wow cool ...
If you had your own TV show, what would it be called and what would it be about?

Be creative xD and feel free to go into details such as the rating and what channel it would be on, etc..

and happy-early Merry Christmas people!!!
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Dec 2009 01:02 PM         Subject: RE: You have your own TV show? ... wow cool ...
Hm. I'm going to steal a song title here.
Title; Running From Lions.
Hm. It'd probably be about me dragging my friends into doing random crazy and outrageous things before I die of some icky disease. Kind of like a last wish thing, but more likely to make you laugh your butt off than cry. A comedy in the extreme.
The thought just came into my head.
I'd want it to appeal to an older audience. Not the little thirteen year olds that worship the Disney Channel. More mature people. You understand right?
Ah. I'm not exactly sure what channel to put it on. Maybe abc family?
That's all that's coming to me right now.

I think that it'd be an interesting show. xD
Oh. And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Dustin.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Dec 2009 07:13 PM         Subject: RE: You have your own TV show? ... wow cool ...
That Sounds Awesome Kristina i could picture that show
Coming on TV too i'd Watch it ( :

er... lets see if i had my own TV Show it would be Called "Am I, I Am Me"
and it would be about Me Living my So Called Life but with a little More
Edge too it more Spice and Flavor and Adventure from what my Normal
Life Lacks, starring me and just random people some of my fam and the so called ones it would be pretty random half of Comedy half pint of Drama not the insane type of drama the drama u dealt with everyday and don't know what to do type of Drama it would be a show people could relate to hopefully and like Kristina's show i'd want it to reach out too mature audiences non tweeny Disney heads no offense .
not sure what channel it would come on maybe some random channel

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1