Topic: Most inspirational movie you've seen
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Most inspirational movie you've seen  
brakeonthroo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2010 03:13 PM       Subject: Most inspirational movie you've seen
i just watched the blind side and it was really touching! my friend also just sent me the trailer to a new movie called letters to god and it looks like a real tear jerker. what do you guys think and what is the most inspirational movie you've seen?

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/letters-to-god/50451/video/letters-to-god-trailer-no-1/62965775001
"words are pouring out like endless rain into a paper cup" -the beatles umgd
bubblyme-19

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Feb 2010 01:10 AM         Subject: RE: Most inspirational movie you've seen
Definitely The Blind Side.
How about we flip a coin; heads i'm y o u r s, tails your m i n e :]

Twitter: @dearMirandaa
Hit it up

sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Feb 2010 02:49 AM         Subject: RE: Most inspirational movie you've seen
Hedwig And the Angry Inch.
The music adds a lot to the inspiration, it's very real even though it's TOTALLY absurd. If that makes sense.
It explores love, without being a love story, and that's rarely uninteresting. And also the view of love in the film, it's very unique. Touching, and again, I think, realistic.

You want to really just live and live as yourself, by the time the credits roll.

And I dunno if that's the kind of 'inspiration' that was being referred to here, but I gave it a shot. xD
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2010 10:35 AM         Subject: RE: Most inspirational movie you've seen
The Notebook :)

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1