Topic: Supernatural Finale
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Supernatural Finale  
supremequeenstyl
es

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:39 AM       Subject: Supernatural Finale
This fall, after fifteen years and a six month hiatus due to the pandemic, the CW series Supernatural is coming to an end. It's been a favorite series of mine for a really long time, so it's been an emotional season for me, lol.

I actually quit watching it for a few years because I didn't like season 11, lol, but I started a rewatch last year and watched through up to the latest season and I'm glad I did, because it picked up again in season 12, and Jack, who isn't introduced until the very last episode of season 12, has quickly become my favorite character in the entire series run (closely followed by Sam, Castiel, Crowley, and Rowena. In that order. I'd also say Belphegor but he was only in a few episodes). Like, pushing through season 11 again was worth it.

I just thought on the chance that maybe there are others who still watch the show here, I'd start this topic to see what everybody else thinks of the direction the ending seems to be going in, what theories, hopes, or fears you may have for the ending, or just thoughts on the series in general over time. :)

Favorite characters/actors? Episodes? Characters you couldn't stand? Ship anybody?

Idk, I'm just obsessed right now, lol.
~ any way the wind blows ~
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:01 AM         Subject: RE: Supernatural Finale
I will admit, I have only seen three seasons and then I never continued which I regret! So seeing this had reminded me that this is a thing and I should start from the beginning again and see it right through! I have worked with some of the actors from this show as I have worked with movie stars and musicians my whole life! The Supernatural actors are so damn friendly.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

supremequeenstyl
es

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:58 PM         Subject: RE: Supernatural Finale
I absolutely encourage watching it all if you are able!

It does change a lot after season 5 (which was where it was originally supposed to end) and has a couple of seasons later that are kinda slow, but ultimately it's 100% worth watching! Again, I quit for two years because I didn't like season 11, but couldn't stay away, lmao. I believe it's all on Netflix if you have that. I watched season 15 on Netflix, anyway (up to episode 13. I wasn't caught up in time to watch it when it premiered last fall, and now that the rest is airing I'm watching it as it airs), so I'm assuming they have the rest as well.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of them thus far, unfortunately, but they do all seem to be so kind and easy to be around, which just makes me love them so much more. They have such a uniquely personal dynamic with their fanbases, as well. The show will be over in about a month, but the family that's built up around it will last forever. <3
~ any way the wind blows ~
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:21 AM         Subject: RE: Supernatural Finale
I am now in lockdown through a covid-19 cluster exposure in my town so I have a great chance now to begin :D
I can handle slow, The Walking Dead (my favourite show) got slow through a few seasons but got better again after those seasons.
Oooo, I will check Netflix tomorrow and start right away!
I worked with a lot of the cast as I run stages for panels in conventions.
They all seemed so fun and happy!
I really hope you get to meet them one day :)
Oh absolutely you can meet such amazing people through certain fan bases.
The Walking Dead was the same, I met some people online that started a group page and chat and we all kept in contact and now that there's only one season left we have promised to all keep in touch afterwards and some of us even met in person at a convention in town solely based on TWD.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1