Topic: Doesn't it bother you when....
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Doesn't it bother you when....  
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 12:50 AM       Subject: Doesn't it bother you when....
there is a huge mess on a TV show like in the room of a house or something? Doesn't that just bug you half to death even though it's just fiction and is just a TV set? Ha ha, I was just curious because I know it annoys me. How about you guys?

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 01:32 AM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Nope, I'm cool with messes.

Jessa would probably agree with you though.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 03:44 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Ha ha, glad someone would agree with me then =P my friends have mostly told me, "It's not even real! It's okay!" XD I know it bothers my sister too. =P

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Oct 2008 09:58 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Have you ever seen Sanford and Son? All the junk and the mess and GAH.

It annoys me.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Oct 2008 10:01 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Yeah, I'm anal about mess. I can't do homework in my own room if it's even slightly messy. I have to clean for two hours before I even sit down to do homework.
I'm the tallest one here.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Oct 2008 10:08 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Oh I know what you mean. I'm home schooled and I have to keep my desk spotless.

My name is Wendy.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Oct 2008 12:43 AM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Ha ha, I share a room with my sister. It's anything but clean. I usually clean off the bed and sit there on my own little island and do my homework or come to the living room or do it at school lol.

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Oct 2008 01:02 AM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Ahhh, I'm really glad my brother is 25 and moved out of the house. He was a pigsty and a half while I've always been somewhat of a neat-freak, and growing up we shared a room separated by a half wall. At least I had my half of the room.

My name is Wendy.
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Oct 2008 03:45 AM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Wow, you and your brother have a pretty big age difference.

I'm the oldest (22) and the youngest is 10, but he's a step-brother.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Oct 2008 02:09 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
My sister doesn't seem to care that much about a mess. When something gets too messy she might clean it up so she has some sense of cleaning, but not much. She's 16 (almost 17 so she has a brain in there somewhere lol)

My brother on the other hand who is 15 and eats maybe in the living room to watch TV, he leaves his dishes on the carpet and doesn't bother to pick them up so being the neat person that I am, I end up taking them to the kitchen. My parents hate that he does that too, especially when he leaves them on the furniture. He has his own room and it is still a mess.

sparklesszz

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Oct 2008 01:30 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Oh man my mum hates messes and colleens just lyke her--as am i. all of our rooms are a mess and yet colleen keeps the bathroom clean and mum keeps the family room and kitchen clean. we clean when the mess is just not livable anymore. i have to say though when i see a mess on tv it doesnt bother me lol i never even thought about it.
Art is not the world. Art is in our Hearts
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Nov 2008 08:35 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
:P
If its really messy and I notice it yeah it annoys me but otherwise than that it doesn't bother me if I don't notice it haha,,
I live with housemates and the female is fine but the male housemate never cleans and blames it all on me... but oh well haha

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Nov 2008 09:25 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Wow, you and your brother have a pretty big age difference.

I'm the oldest (22) and the youngest is 10, but he's a step-brother.

Yeah. My brother was born by accident and after my mom got married she wanted another baby but some stuff happened and she couldn't have anymore kids, so I was adopted. Muahaha, they didn't know what they got themselves into.

My name is Wendy.
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Nov 2008 08:15 PM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Heh, I'm sure you aren't that much trouble. Nice new icon, girl!
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Nov 2008 02:39 AM         Subject: RE: Doesn't it bother you when....
Craziness. Me and my siblings are just a few years apart. We aren't more than 4 years apart.

Me = 18
Sister = 16 (17 this month)
Brother = 15

Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1 2 Next>>