Topic: What was your favourite book as a child?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books : What was your favourite book as a child?  
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2020 09:29 PM       Subject: What was your favourite book as a child?
The Secret Garden.
KMP x
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:56 AM         Subject: RE: What was your favourite book as a child?
Anything Dr. Seuss.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:17 PM         Subject: RE: What was your favourite book as a child?
Harry Potter. The Sorcerer's Stone was the first book I ever read by myself as a kid. I was in kindergarten. Loved those books so much. Of course, I kind of grew out of the whole 'Harry Potter craze', though. I don't know why. I mean, I was Harry Potter for three years in a row. My mom made my costume. It was way before we even knew what the robes were supposed to look like. But yeah! I was a potterhead.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:59 AM         Subject: RE: What was your favourite book as a child?
A Hippopotamus is on our roof eating cake.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:32 PM         Subject: RE: What was your favourite book as a child?
One of my other favorite books as a kid was NO HOWLING IN THE HOUSE. I loved it. It was one of my first introductions to werewolves. Since the first day my mother read me those books, werewolves have been my favorite creatures of all time. I love them, totally relating to them. NO HOWLING IN THE HOUSE was such a great introduction to storytelling, too. 8)
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:07 AM         Subject: RE: What was your favourite book as a child?
Goosebumps.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:06 AM         Subject: RE: What was your favourite book as a child?
^^ Goosebumps were always amazing. I credit R.L. Stine and his books as one of my major, major reasons that I'm a writer. Without he and his books, I doubt I would have taken on the career title of 'author'.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:50 AM         Subject: RE: What was your favourite book as a child?
That's amazing!!!

Disney Books.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:43 AM         Subject: RE: What was your favourite book as a child?
Be More Sloth.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : Entertainment : Books

Page: 1