Topic: I'm So Hurt.
Forum Index : General : Relationships : I'm So Hurt.  
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2012 11:05 PM       Subject: I'm So Hurt.
I'm so confused, and hurt. My relationship between Alex and I just seems to keep getting worse as days go by, I'm not happy at all, but I don't want to quit on him because I have a feeling he's just having a hard time, I don't know what to do, everyday I'm crying because of him, it always seems like he sweet talks his way out of situations, and tends to ignore me. I also, sometimes think he's embarrassed to be with me. I don't know what to do, but I'm really hurting right now, I need someone to just give me some sort of advice, or just some sympathy. I am sick of crying, and feeling sick to my stomach. It's only been 1 week, and it just seems like sometimes he just hates me, and is so mean to me. I don't even know what I do to deserve that sort of treatment sometimes. I'm just really a mess right now, and he's off playing pool so he is barely talking to me, he keeps texting me but it's all about himself.
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2012 04:53 AM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
Maybe this is a sign to take a break from each other? And I don't mean a break-break where you are allowed to see other people, even though it's healthy for a relationship to acknowledge the fact that there are chances of a different love interest with someone else. (Both of you acknowledging this beforehand gives off a freedom instead of feeling like you are trapped.) Anyway, what I mean by break is both of you coming to an agreement where you see each other after maybe three or four days. Whatever length works for BOTH of you. I love the quote, "absence makes the heart grow fonder," because it seems truthful. What I used to do was set it up where every other day we would take a break and have time for ourselves, because it kind of gets less exciting if you act like a married couple right away. Just enjoy being young and free to do with your love life anytime you want. But I honestly don't know how you guys are towards each other, so my apologies. ~__~
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2012 06:49 AM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
No, you're fine. You really helped, it was great advice. I think though, he's not for me, he's just childish, and I honestly don't have time for little kids right now, I'm only 19 years old, I have no job, no income coming in, and pretty much I'm just not in need of a boyfriend right now, I have other things I need to worry about that are more important then a boyfriend. Sure I'd be nice later on, but right now I just don't need it. It's too much stress, stress I just don't need. I appreciate you helping me, and giving me advice, but it's over I made my final decision. It's time to move on, and never look back.
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2012 02:37 PM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
Yay, you are one of the smart girls who don't go into relationships just because. @__@ I hope everything will be okay.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2012 02:57 PM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
Awh, thanks. I just hate being confused, one minute he wants me, the next he is telling me I should find someone better, I only had 3 serious boyfriends, I honestly don't know what to even think.
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2012 07:11 PM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
He probably doesn't really want you to find someone better. It depends on the context he says it in. It sounds to me he is more insecure of losing you, so he assures you that he is no good, even though confidence is kind of key.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2012 07:29 PM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
Right, that's why I'm so confused. I don't understand what he wants out of this relationship. I honestly don't want to leave him, I believe in staying with people and trying to make it work, but I could get sick if I'm the only one trying in the relationship, and I don't want to do that to myself again.
kayleigh-rachel

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 11:23 AM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
Honestly, a similar thing happened between me and my ex-boyfriend. I was with him for 3 years and suddenly things changed and it wasn't the same any more. He'd only ever text me if he wanted something, we'd always argue and he even cancelled plans with me to be with another girl!! Anyway, I know how you feel... I didn't want to break up with him because what we had was special and it hurt to think I'd have to live my life without him, so I stuck it out. Worst decision. Things just got worse and worse between us, like a massive wedge was put between us because I was hurting so much thanks to him. He never understood though and guys won't. He ended up breaking up with me. But personally I don't think it's right for you to be with him, especially as you're only 19! If it's making you feel like crap then it's not worth it, and no boy is worth your tears! Just surround yourself with people who love you, block him out of your life completely and just get on with it :) You'll find somebody better and who treats you right, trust me :) Hope you feel better soon!
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2012 06:54 PM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
Kayleigh, you're exactly right, first off we never even met, so I shouldn't be this disappointed, I don't care, I'm young and I deserve to have a good time, not be crying over some idiot that wants to act like a child. He's out of my life, excuse my language but I could careless about what he does, he could date a slut with aids for all I care, I don't deserve this, I'm too sweet and kind for this kind of crap, so he's out like a light. Thanks for the advice everyone, I appreciate everything, you both helped you much. If you need anything, I'll do my best to help.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2012 08:51 AM         Subject: RE: I'm So Hurt.
Crying everyday over a man isn't healthy. I should practice what I preach. My relationship seems the exact same like the one you're in. Always being ignored, talked bad to...no woman deserves to be treated like they're below someone. You need to let this man know that what he is putting you through is wrong and you need to emphasize that you're not going to deal with it because you're definitely better than getting treated that way.

Have you talked to him lately?

Sincerely,
Ari.

• ♥ •
4-28-14
Raymond Vincent my little man that I love so dearly
life couldn't be any better

Page: 1